Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Free Sunday Storm tickets

Old
Free Sunday Storm tickets - Wed Jun 01, 2011, 01:54 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
Just got an interesting E-mail from PS that reads like this:

FREE $11 SUNDAY STORM TICKET - $400K GTD!

Dear havocofsmeg,

From Sunday June 5, online poker's biggest tourneys will be permanently moving to earlier start times. To celebrate the move, we're giving you a free $11 ticket to this Sunday's $400K guaranteed Sunday Storm!* There are no-strings attached - you can register now, then simply log on this Sunday to play.

This is a limited time offer, as the ticket expires after this Sunday's tourney! For more information, visit the Sunday Storm page.

Anyone else get this, and if so anyone going to take advantage. I will be for a start.

Old
Wed Jun 01, 2011, 01:59 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
Nice one Havo.

I checked my mail but no sign of that for me. Someone must like you up there

TC

Old
Wed Jun 01, 2011, 02:25 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
no me neither, but i did have one that asked me to take part in a pokerstars survey which took about 3 mins to do. and was given 100 fpp's for my time. Bring them on i'll do these all day long any one else done one these surveys?

Old
Wed Jun 01, 2011, 02:29 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by De Hitman View Post
no me neither, but i did have one that asked me to take part in a pokerstars survey which took about 3 mins to do. and was given 100 fpp's for my time. Bring them on i'll do these all day long any one else done one these surveys?
Had one just as the Game of Your Life promo started a while back. got 20FPP.

And hopefully i can translate the ticket into $$$, TC

Last edited by havocofsmeg; Wed Jun 01, 2011 at 02:33 PM..

Old
Wed Jun 01, 2011, 02:39 PM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
Yeah ive done afew Hitman they give u fpp 's as a thank you. Can i just say a big Congratulations to u m8 on being numero uno - Number 1 - how impressive - my internet went down 30mins into the 18:00 game !!! Did'nt come back on. But what the hell is all this Lisbon Roar is going on about ??? You have been up there for quite a while and when i finally got to go on the comp today there is a right sh tstorm kicking off !!!! I are'nt getting involved - i think your sound man and and staying up there and then winning it is not at all easy so well played m8. Hope to see you on a table soon. Well done Champ.

Old
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 08:06 AM
(#6)
Since: May 2011
checking my e.mail right now lol

Old
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 07:16 AM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post
Yeah ive done afew Hitman they give u fpp 's as a thank you. Can i just say a big Congratulations to u m8 on being numero uno - Number 1 - how impressive - my internet went down 30mins into the 18:00 game !!! Did'nt come back on. But what the hell is all this Lisbon Roar is going on about ??? You have been up there for quite a while and when i finally got to go on the comp today there is a right sh tstorm kicking off !!!! I are'nt getting involved - i think your sound man and and staying up there and then winning it is not at all easy so well played m8. Hope to see you on a table soon. Well done Champ.
You need to deposit 20$ and use code STORM to get ticket

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com