Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Justice

Old
Default
Justice - Wed Jun 01, 2011, 10:31 PM
(#1)
PLaws62's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 329
this is the third match tonight and three straight out,and the gent that won this typed justice as i left


Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

justice ,i had the hand and thought i deserved better and the insult was he said it was justice,
what i should have folded to his A K which should always be high hand,atleast i had a pair when i went all in trying to get a good start,

was i the bad beat or was this not a good call
 
Old
Default
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 11:07 AM
(#2)
havocofsmeg's Avatar
Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 489
On the turn, this guy is risking over half his chip stack with ace high and 12% chance of hitting. You had a pair and a 88% of winning.

My advice: don't give this a second thought. The villain's the bad player in this.
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com