Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

For those that Find The Pickle..

Old
Default
For those that Find The Pickle.. - Thu Jun 02, 2011, 12:26 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Some serious allegations been thrown around and its pretty disturbing on how lackadaisical some of the higher up limit players are about all this info.
If Peachymer turns out to be a multiaccount,I can recall a few big name saying they met her in person.So I would love to get to the bottom of that.
MI_Turtle drops the bomb about multiaccount and 100% rackback accounts for sale.
Its interesting because this guy is pure scum and also had his tentacles in Pokerstars,which makes me think its best to just pull the plug on online for now.
So shady..I figure some of you wil enjoy this read and listen.


http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...jacks-1046107/


I know this talks about another site but it actually effects all sites,so would be great if this wasnt closed.Thanks mods.
 
Old
Default
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 12:58 AM
(#2)
ahar010's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 614
Interesting thread.

Pretty crazy stuff.

Makes Pokerstars look like a pretty damn good place to be at the moment.
 
Old
Default
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 01:29 AM
(#3)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
The video seems to be shut down for now, but the thread reading is pretty nuts.

I mean... What the hell? Is it actually common knowledge that a bunch of the pros we see on the TV machine have been cheating on the internets machine?

That just ain't cool...

Eff 'em. One of these days I'll be across a table from them. Win or lose, I'll know that I was never a multi-accounter. Might even make a shirt to wear about it. A giant "THIS WAS MY ONLY ACCOUNT" logo.

And I still want to be able to toss a PSO patch up on my shoulder. Seriously, I still want one.

Last edited by mcrissinger; Thu Jun 02, 2011 at 01:41 AM.. Reason: 'Cause I want a damn PSO patch.
 
Old
Default
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 01:46 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
That would be funny.. "I can only afford one account"!

here is a better link that Im using for the audio:

http://www.quadjacks.com/2011/06/01/...s-poker-radio/
 
Old
Default
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 03:48 AM
(#5)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
This was the best icing to my lack of desire to play as of late. It just means that most of the PRO's and heavy grinders were aware of many things that most of us just did not know... It's a black mark on all of them in my book. Tho Nick R. was scum to most ppl, some of the things he's said have be confirmed by others and heavy grinders on 2 + 2 so, this is a sad sad day. I've known for a long time that this industry was and is shady by nature. The one saving grace was that working w/ a lot of these ppl early on, the software was to the most part up and up. So, I figure'd playing was ok. Most of us know about RB and such. Chit, there are still GF accounts on PS that have the old RB deal, and I'm sure that the OG affiliates still make % of MGR instead of $ CPA's. So, there are ways to get an edge even now. I was ok with that.

But, come one. 100% RB accounts for sale/rent
Floating $$ from site management to RED Pros ???
Multi-Accounting ok for RED Pros ??? (this one bothers me most)

All of these taken one at a time are 'truth be told' overcomeable, but, let's see? What about all the chit we have not seen or heard of yet. Sad Sad Sad.... But, make for great entertainment. I've given up on my money on FTP now. I just want to see them throw chit all over the place now. In my book no ones clean in this. Including us. We knew what we were getting into playing in the USA. For all those on the up and up outside the USA. Take notes and be careful. Remember FTP was given a license in both FR, and IT. Not small feats in my book.
 
Old
Default
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 10:51 AM
(#6)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
Shark I didnt understand half of what you said, but I agree Patric Antonius with 40 different accounts....
 
Old
Default
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 11:45 AM
(#7)
IroncladMerc's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 581
A lot of the pros are loose aggressive donks anyway, I don't look up to many of them.
 
Old
Default
?? - Fri Jun 03, 2011, 11:52 AM
(#8)
monkeyskunk4's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,818
fire up www.quadjackslive tony g was just on ftp is doomed--
 
Old
Default
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 12:07 PM
(#9)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
A lot of the pros are loose aggressive donks anyway, I don't look up to many of them.
Dammit Merc,
I have always had the voice of something similar to Rev. Lovejoy come to mind, whenever I read one of your posts..(my brain works weird like that).
Now what, some gravely, hulk/the thing combo?
 
Old
Default
?? - Fri Jun 03, 2011, 12:46 PM
(#10)
monkeyskunk4's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,818
Daniel Negraneu on live now--
 
Old
Default
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 03:15 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
Thing that bothers me the most is hearing guys at the higher limits say it was common knowledge..blah blah blah!
So in essence they are screwing over the average player and are just as bad for holding that information.

I think the most interesting part about all this is Mi_Turtle(Nick) and Peachymer.
If you start looking at the relationships these players had with other pros you really start to get the willys.

Shaun Deeb said he met Peachymer in person and so had a few other Pros.
This means if Peachymer is a dude that they players are not on the up and up.

Mi_Turtle was kicked off Pokerstars as well as FTP for a spell and shows back up a few months later.He was multi accounting and playing other guys accounts,you read any 2p2 posts and he was a dick to most of the guys that came out to learn from him.He is painting a nice picture.
So why was he allowed back?
Before it was outed that he was a scumbag he ran a school with Spacegravy that I was actually thinking about attending back when I had some extra money in Costa Rica.
As soon as Mi_Turtle started getting in trouble the website dropped his name and not long after stopped this school.So looking at that you will notice that the layout for the school in Costa Rica was spitting image of the one Nick was running.So was that another one of those places they turned normal players into multiaccounters and ghosted the weaker players?
I know that the above might not make sense to people but it is something I have been piecing together ever since they had Spacegravy posting on PSO.You can look back and see me asking him if he is connected to Mi_turtle and he says yes and why are you asking.

Pisses me off that the higher limits pull a lot of shady behavior like they all used to sit out against each other but insta all sit in when a fish would sit down.So that was super scummy and nothing really ever came of it.
Another player I played Hu at the end of a tourney I had a lot of respect for and had heard he was really good HU.Well it turns out he was a multi accounter and he is currently coaching players on a site with Tj Cloutier and Moorman to just mention a few names.
 
Old
Default
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 03:30 PM
(#12)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
I am halfway through the peachy thread right now... just got to the good stuff... her tweeting from the hospital, spitting up blood while opr shows her final tabling a $109 tourney...

This whole thing is turning me off of online all the highstakes regs saying oh yeah we all knew antonius and ivey had multi accounts... only way they can get action

Mi turtle stealing 7500 bux from guys who thought he was giving it to charity etc.. its sick
 
Old
Default
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 03:34 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
I believe a guy even said he dated Peachymer!

This reminds me of another higher limit player that pretended he was a girl to get free coaching from other Pros.He ended up having cyber sex with another dude,was just shocking the extent some of them would go to get better.

First time I played with Peachy he/she was typing "xoxo" all the time and really angling the table hard.
Even back then some players where in chat accusing it of being a dude!
I was turned off by how he/she was angling,I find that stuff really annoying.
Notice some of the girls do it in the PSO as well and it is 2 steps back rather than forward.

Last edited by Deleted user; Fri Jun 03, 2011 at 03:37 PM..
 
Old
Default
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 07:25 PM
(#14)
Drywallman3's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
I believe a guy even said he dated Peachymer!

This reminds me of another higher limit player that pretended he was a girl to get free coaching from other Pros.He ended up having cyber sex with another dude,was just shocking the extent some of them would go to get better.

First time I played with Peachy he/she was typing "xoxo" all the time and really angling the table hard.
Even back then some players where in chat accusing it of being a dude!
I was turned off by how he/she was angling,I find that stuff really annoying.
Notice some of the girls do it in the PSO as well and it is 2 steps back rather than forward.


LMAO un-real. Interesting stuff cookies
 
Old
Default
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 10:36 PM
(#15)
topthecat's Avatar
Since: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,962
Such a can of worms, truly unbelievable and thanks for all the info Cookies.

I cannot even imagine how this can be policed, but it casts a huge shadow over the game we all love.

TC
 
Old
Default
Sat Jun 04, 2011, 09:03 AM
(#16)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
Quote from Pokerstars Steve on another site about peachymer

PokerStars has no reason to believe or suspect that anyone other than Mer Brit has been operating the PeachyMer account except for a few isolated incidents. In these situations, 5 or fewer in number, it was within the Terms of Service for another player to play her tournaments.

In one case, her internet went out and another player covered her hands for a short period of time (under 30 minutes) while she changed locations.

In a couple of other cases (2-3), she had an emergency and had to leave her computer. Another player finished play for her. One of these cases was a WCOOP event where her 'substitute' went on to finish 2nd. In this case, Mer had to leave her computer fairly early in the tournament and with a below average stack.

These are not details that PokerStars would normally reveal about a player's account, but Mer has provided her permission in this case.

So basically they allowed other people to play on her account... still made her a pro representing the biggest online poker site in the world.... what a load of crap... it actually makes me glad the gvt shut it down, lets get a fully regulated site up and running and have these cheaters charged with felonys
 
Old
Default
Sat Jun 04, 2011, 01:43 PM
(#17)
Toonarmy1566's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Quote from Pokerstars Steve on another site about peachymer

PokerStars has no reason to believe or suspect that anyone other than Mer Brit has been operating the PeachyMer account except for a few isolated incidents. In these situations, 5 or fewer in number, it was within the Terms of Service for another player to play her tournaments.

In one case, her internet went out and another player covered her hands for a short period of time (under 30 minutes) while she changed locations.

In a couple of other cases (2-3), she had an emergency and had to leave her computer. Another player finished play for her. One of these cases was a WCOOP event where her 'substitute' went on to finish 2nd. In this case, Mer had to leave her computer fairly early in the tournament and with a below average stack.

These are not details that PokerStars would normally reveal about a player's account, but Mer has provided her permission in this case.

So basically they allowed other people to play on her account... still made her a pro representing the biggest online poker site in the world.... what a load of crap... it actually makes me glad the gvt shut it down, lets get a fully regulated site up and running and have these cheaters charged with felonys
Double Standards, Anyone Else (joe public) Gets Their Accounts Locked,But Allowing A Pokerstars Pro To Do It Just Shows How Serious They Take Their Integrity. My Mrs Had To Close Her Account After I Told Them That I Had Used It Once, And She Lost Her vpps And Very Small Bankroll.No Wonder They Aren`t So Hot On Punishing Cheaters. This (pokerstars and associates) Company Is The Biggest Cheat Of The Lot Of Them
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com