Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

New featured article series launched on home page

Old
New featured article series launched on home page - Fri Jun 03, 2011, 03:12 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
Today I have set up a 24 part series of articles on the home page under "featured article" that I feel will benefit all members if they take the time to read it. The series is on Limit Holdem and is pretty extensive and valuable for anyone looking to take advantage of Limit Holdem games. If you haven't read it before on PSO then you should take a look.

There is a lot of good content in the archives of PSO so I am going through it in order to find more valuable content and highlight it.

This series is a lot of content to absorb so the article will change daily to help those of you that find it tough to absorb too much info in one go.

Here is the first article

Hope you enjoy it

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Last edited by PSO Admin; Tue Jul 05, 2011 at 11:37 AM..

Old
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 03:17 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Damn that is a lot of reading to be done..lol
Thought it was going to be just a short post,will read this tonight.
Thanks

Old
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 03:18 PM
(#3)
(Administrator)
What all 24 articles????? Take your time, impatience and Poker do not belong in the same sentence

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Sat Jun 04, 2011, 01:38 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Intriguing to say the least, I'll be readin more of this.

Old
Sat Jun 04, 2011, 03:19 AM
(#5)
As will I. Thanks for the excavation, PSO-Staff. I love the stuff that's buried in the Library, but I don't head over to that part of the site as often as I should. I look forward to reading these as soon as I get through a few other things.

Old
Thu Jun 30, 2011, 12:57 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Im gunna read it now

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com