Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Poker Tracker Users

Old
Poker Tracker Users - Sat Jun 04, 2011, 11:13 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
Hi, i dowloaded poker tracker 3 four days ago and i am currently up $12.39 playing $5 Nl holdem after 967 hands, about 200 of those hands i played at $2 Nl but i find i am more comfortable at the $5 limit. I find poker tracker great and i think it has given me more of an edge. My question is do anyone have any tips on using poker tracker, any info will be great Thanks

Eagle

Old
Sat Jun 04, 2011, 12:50 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
I used the trial edition only.
If you use the advanced search feature here, you should be able to find some threads on tips for poker tracker.
I know many players like to customize the HUD for their liking, you can probably find some good insight on that and other features.
You'll probably be getting some good advice from other users.

Old
Mon Jun 06, 2011, 01:19 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
There's a Live Training session tonight on HUD usage. Also, there is a video in the library about using tracking software to improve your game.

Old
Tue Jun 07, 2011, 04:56 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2010
If there is a poker software that can tell u what the flop turn river will be would u use it? lol I dont believe in any poker sofware u can have the nuts on flop and a ruski romanian calling station calls u to the river, u can be beaten! Thats just me i like to play without software and 1 table 1 tourney at the time, no rush in to getting rich :P and like that 1 table to be full screen on my 42 inch TV :P GL all

Old
Tue Jun 07, 2011, 07:19 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi,

Pokertraker is nice, used it sometimes in an old laptop and didnt installed it again.

There is a feature that u must find that tries to upload from pokerstars opponent hands and results.

Dont know if u know it well, but the % that shown of each player can tell u if is tight, loose or agressive.

Would like to help u more, but dont remember a lot since i dont have it now.

plz, keep in mind that many players often change strategy in nl5+ according of opponents shown skill.

regards

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com