Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

site navigation?

Old
site navigation? - Thu Nov 07, 2002, 12:01 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Perhaps my computer naivete is showing but I can't seem to find out anything about the tournament I just played in called "WPO Warmup". I understand that by finishing 14th I qualified for something but a search of the forum on wpo warmup got no joy and pokerpages' blinding main page had no clues.

If I wanted to find out what it was I qualified for (and when I must play next), where would I look? Does anyone else find this absurd?

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2002, 12:06 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
:lol: Geezer finally a question I can answer. You qualified for Round 2 which is played over the weekend. One on Saturday and one on Sunday. Not real sure of the times. That someone else will have to answer. If you place 20 or better in a round 2 event you advance to round 3 which is for the 10K buy in at the WPO.

You can play both days, if you place high enough on Saturday you will not need to play Sunday. However, if you bust out to soon on Saturday you can play the Sunday event.

You will be receiving an email with more information in it.

ponygee :roll:

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2002, 12:37 PM
(#3)
Sailor Moe
(Sailor Moe)
Since: Jun 2010
Try this!
http://www.pokerpages.com/poker-soft...alifiers02.htm

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com