Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Help for any and all USA players

Old
Help for any and all USA players - Mon Jun 06, 2011, 01:46 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
This post has been edited due to a warning from PSO mods that it is violation of ToS. Sorry guys and mods. I would like the post to stay up to see if IseeCookies would like to reply. PM is ok too.

-Cookie Shark

Last edited by sharkatack89; Mon Jun 06, 2011 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: Warning from PSO Mods

Old
Mon Jun 06, 2011, 02:27 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
You know this is just making you look shady right?

Lets be clear because I know you dont see it.
Your taking up a very similar name and avator on the other site has pissed me off.
The running with one of my ideas just show what you think of respecting people.
So do not claim you did the name thing out of respect,it was more to mislead people since you and I have barely talked.

**Any one clicking on links sent in pm to what ever he is offering are giving him a kickback and he should tell you that this what he is up to.

Old
Mon Jun 06, 2011, 03:15 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
You know this is just making you look shady right?

Lets be clear because I know you dont see it.
Your taking up a very similar name and avator on the other site has pissed me off.
The running with one of my ideas just show what you think of respecting people.
So do not claim you did the name thing out of respect,it was more to mislead people since you and I have barely talked.

**Any one clicking on links sent in pm to what ever he is offering are giving him a kickback and he should tell you that this what he is up to.
Wow dirty... I really did not know that you were that pissed off about it. Sorry, didn't even think that it would really put you in this much distress. As for my respect for you. It really was. I liked most of your posts on the forums and you seemed to be a well rounded forum regular. As for running w/ one of your ideas, if you mean the cookie alliance? I had no idea what you had in mind. I just used the name to get the ppl over at the other site to rally.

As for what you plans were, I don't know what you had in mind at the outset. If you had let me know, I really would have backed away and let you do whatever it was you had in mind. For my part and all the kickbacks you're alluding too. I could have set up an affiliate account and such before telling ppl about the other site and such, but I didn't. I gave them links to PTP w/o any attachments to me because I believed it would be the best deal for anyone looking to move. Had I research it a little more. I would have linked through my PTP referral at the very least, but, that was not my motivation at the time.

As for what I have planned. I've emailed both Darkman61, and Cowboy all the info I had in regards to this bankroll building idea of mine. Yes, if they refer me, I get 5% of all points they earn on that site. But the info I provide is not dependent upon them referring me. I asked both Dark, and Cowboy to leave me as the referral but, also told them I'd understand if they would like to take that.

Once again, I'm sorry you feel that I stole your name and avatar to confuse people. That really was not my intention, and I have made it no secret here or at the other site that I was Sharkatack89 here. As for you feeling I'm being shady, you could have just ask me via PM to send you the info, and I would have gladly sent it to you and still will if you would like. The mods here just tend to shut down thread when we start to mention other sites, and offers by name in open forums.

Anyways, I'm sorry for the long winded reply, and hope we can move forward on better terms. Let me know what I can do to make amends, and if it is within my power to do so, I will. Thanks, Sharkatack89

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com