Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

New training session today 3pm ET

Old
Thumbs up
New training session today 3pm ET - Wed Jun 08, 2011, 11:01 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
Details can be found here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...-June-8th-2011

Please support the new trainers as they come on board so that they continue to deliver quality education to the members of PSO.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Last edited by PSO Admin; Tue Jul 05, 2011 at 11:35 AM..

Old
Wed Jun 08, 2011, 11:30 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
Yup I will be registering for this. Nice to have it at a reasonable time as well.

I hope Felix will not be speaking German

TC

Old
Wed Jun 08, 2011, 12:15 PM
(#3)
(Administrator)
Good English will be spoken..... Like what I speak

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Wed Jun 08, 2011, 02:04 PM
(#4)
Yeah, I was wondering what a traing session was myself LOL

Old
Wed Jun 08, 2011, 02:36 PM
(#5)
I will be there. Looking forward to listening to what the new trainer has to share.

Kudos to all those involved in setting up and expanding the live training, it really is a fantastic resourse. And now I'm especially pleased that more time zones are being covered. Great work.

Old
Wed Jun 08, 2011, 08:34 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
I was not able to attend Felix's inaugural training but look forward to hearing how it went.

Regarding language, it's my understanding Felix's english is very good. At any rate although he is from the German platform and that is his native language, his PSO trainings will be in english (as will all PSO trainings, we are the english language platform)

Thanks,
Dave

Old
Fri Jun 10, 2011, 04:52 AM
(#7)
Felix did a top job and his English is very good; way better than my German and probably better than my English

I will be attending again next week

TC

Old
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 12:44 PM
(#8)
(Administrator)
Felix will be doing another session today at 3pm Eastern time (8pm UK time). Hope you can support him and sign up.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 01:00 PM
(#9)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO-Staff View Post
Felix will be doing another session today at 3pm Eastern time (8pm UK time). Hope you can support him and sign up.
I'm in.

Old
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 01:42 PM
(#10)
Not sure if I can make it tonight but if I am in I will. I'd just like to add that his first session was excellent, and his English is fluent.

Old
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 02:58 PM
(#11)
I watched the recording, and I agree that it was a very good session. Attending Felix's second one now.

Old
Thu Jun 16, 2011, 10:41 AM
(#12)
(Head Trainer)
I watched the recording of the first session, very good stuff. Catch these sessions!!!

Old
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 07:19 AM
(#13)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
I've just watched the recorded session and noticed some strange things on the video. Sometimes the button appears not to have moved from the previous hand. There are also occasions when more than one SB is showing. Almost like a straddle, although the amounts are wrong.

Have I got problems with my graphics, or has anybody else noticed this?

Old
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 02:26 PM
(#14)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
I've just watched the recorded session and noticed some strange things on the video. Sometimes the button appears not to have moved from the previous hand. There are also occasions when more than one SB is showing. Almost like a straddle, although the amounts are wrong.

Have I got problems with my graphics, or has anybody else noticed this?
No, it's not your problem, it's an issue with the training tool which doesn't happen all the time, only sometimes. It's actually a "ghost image" from the prior hand (you'll notice the misplaced SB or Button is always in the same location as it was in the previous hand). It has something to do with the hand history and how the tool display overwrites the prior HH with the new HH incoming. Actually I need to take a screenshot and report this to the developers to see if there's anything they can do about it.

For now, if this happens in your session and someone questions it, just explain to them that image that's not supposed to be there isn't actually there, it's just a ghost image from the prior hand, a display issue that they can disregard. It doesn't happen all the time, only in certain circumstances, and they should be able to figure that out.

Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com