Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Play of Hands Session 6/14

Old
Play of Hands Session 6/14 - Wed Jun 08, 2011, 12:36 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi All!

On Tuesday 6/14 I'm scheduling a "Play of Hands - User Submitted Hands" Live Training session.

I'm looking for you, the members, to submit hand histories for review and analysis during this live training session.

If you would like a hand or hands reviewed, what I will need from you is:

-The actual pokerstars hand history (send to me in a PM)
-Any background info or reads

If you wish to remain anonymous during the live training, please state as such when you submit your hand history, I can keep you anonymous.

Any hand history submitted from PSO skill league games will automatically be anonymous for all seated players.

Any questions, please let me know. Please send me your histories via PM!

Thanks,
Dave

Old
Wed Jun 08, 2011, 12:46 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
I would be interested Dave. I have been saving Hand histories to disk. Would you like a complete tournament Hand History, for example of a MTT, or would you prefer selected hands? I have both!!

TC

Old
Wed Jun 08, 2011, 04:15 PM
(#3)
(Head Trainer)
Select hands please that you would like analyzed or want feedback on.

Thanks!
Dave

Old
Fri Jun 10, 2011, 04:27 PM
(#4)
(Head Trainer)
Bump!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com