Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Daily Posts has gone

Old
Daily Posts has gone - Fri Jun 10, 2011, 09:18 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi all,

It appears there has been some sort of upgrade/downgrade to the software.

You can no longer do a direct search by Daily posts, only by last posts and for some reason I am only get two posts, which means I would have to search for all the posts via search posts which is cumbersome and longwinded to say the least.

Can we change it back to the way it was please?

It is even worse than I thought, even trying through search you can only get the posts from yesterday but this does not include any post from today. Please bring back the daily posts feature.

Edit: It does contain all posts but not in sequential, ascending or descending order. They are just simply all over the place. Very poor.

TC

Last edited by topthecat; Fri Jun 10, 2011 at 09:33 AM..

Old
Fri Jun 10, 2011, 11:27 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
I've never done that before so I didn't know there was an issue, but it's obviously an upgrade.

Old
Sat Jun 11, 2011, 11:33 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
I wish the daily posts would return as well.

Top, I am just gonna answer your pm here..as far as the threads which you have posted in, click on the gray "Go to" tab above, then the 2nd line in drop menu should say "subscriptions." This will include all the threads that you have either posted in, or subscribed to through the settings.

Hope it helps just a little.

Old
Sat Jun 11, 2011, 11:58 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
it sucks

Old
Sat Jun 11, 2011, 04:16 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
I dont like this new feature either,going to lose a few good threads doing it this way.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com