Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Triple account. and

Old
Triple account. and - Sun Jun 12, 2011, 08:28 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Found a triple account yestrerday, reproted it, anmd now all 3 are "user not found".

"rapidak99","rapidak099","rapidak09"

You know, I thought there were a lot of double accounts before, now seems like I can't go 2 days without finding a dbl, or someone colluding in 1 way or another.

I am taking an agressive approach to this now as we find more people, even at the top willing to put their award at risk by asking people to play clocks. Have already reported 2 this week while I was railing a tourney as someone asked for players to play their clock for them when they were about to go out oh so close to being not negative points. Then the player ended up doubling up to begin with, and ended up well within ITM.

Be Forewarned, I may just be watching your table next, and I don't speak to anyone when I do this, as some people know that I do this , and would easily be on alert,

PSO, we keep our league clean, why can't you come up with a viable way to keep people that aren't putting effort forth to be a better player, while losing the idioms that are only here for the idiocracy, the freeroll troll.

We see the people that are trying, and we try to lift them up. Myself, I found a helluva newbie, and she's going to be a very big part of this league, as I have seen her go from a minus from the 1500 we start with every month, to a top 50 player this month, and still charging hard.

This player I would like to say gl to megg23 this player is gonna take all the boy's chips...lol, only wish I could claim that I trained her, but I didn't....roflmao

Old
Sun Jun 12, 2011, 10:31 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Excellent! Stakehorse, its nice to see others on the lookout for the dual and multi-accounters.

Cheers,

(Deputy) 1st Mate

Old
?? - Sun Jun 12, 2011, 10:45 AM
(#3)
+5..................

Old
Mon Jun 13, 2011, 09:41 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
Well done on finding the multi-account players.

But I don't think it is against the rules to ask someone to run down their clock. I am not entirely sure but perhaps that is the way it is.

I think the WSOP a couple of years ago, it is getting towards the bubble and someone is being blinded out. He is on the big blind and is forced all in, a player with something like 7 3 or 10 3, who is chip leader on the table shoved all in and everyone folded, he was trying to double up the short stack and make sure he wasn't knocked out before the bubble. It is annoying if you are the one to lose your position but I am not sure it is against the rules.

Old
?? - Mon Jun 13, 2011, 09:48 AM
(#5)
have you read the card room rules??? I suggest you do so-- asking another player to run the clock- is not permitted---

Old
Mon Jun 13, 2011, 12:46 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/rules/

Rule #20 - under Unethical Play

Quote:
20.Poker is an individual (not a team) game. Any action or chat intended to help another player is unethical and is prohibited. Unethical play, such as soft-play (playing less aggressively against a partner) and chip dumping (intentionally losing chips to a partner), may result in penalties, including seizure of funds from the offender's account and/or termination of the account.

Old
Mon Jun 13, 2011, 01:05 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta5te It View Post
Well done on finding the multi-account players.

But I don't think it is against the rules to ask someone to run down their clock. I am not entirely sure but perhaps that is the way it is.

I think the WSOP a couple of years ago, it is getting towards the bubble and someone is being blinded out. He is on the big blind and is forced all in, a player with something like 7 3 or 10 3, who is chip leader on the table shoved all in and everyone folded, he was trying to double up the short stack and make sure he wasn't knocked out before the bubble. It is annoying if you are the one to lose your position but I am not sure it is against the rules.

Its called strategy on the big stacks part.
He is keeping the bubble alive,which allows him to beat on the players that have tightened up till the bubble breaks.As long as he is not talking about it,it is fine.

As for talking about running the clock it is against the rules.

Old
Mon Jun 13, 2011, 01:17 PM
(#8)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Its called strategy on the big stacks part.
He is keeping the bubble alive,which allows him to beat on the players that have tightened up till the bubble breaks.As long as he is not talking about it,it is fine.
+1

I did this once in a real money tournament 4 handed. The short stack had sat out the entire final table, I was the chip leader, and the other 2 in the middle had similar stack sizes and were waiting out the absent player to ladder climb a pay spot, so I was stealing the blinds and antes relentlessly. The absent player was on my left, when he was all in on his big blind the other 2 mucked and I folded my SB to keep the absent player alive so I could continue to steal from the other two. I'm sure they were not happy about it. But when the post and folder finally busted out I had about 80% of the chips in play and went on to an easy 1st place, in part because this strategic approach allowed me to significantly increase my chip lead by exploiting the fact that the 2 other players were unwilling to risk busting before the absent player in 4th place. .

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 11:19 AM
(#9)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
Found a triple account yestrerday, reproted it, anmd now all 3 are "user not found".

"rapidak99","rapidak099","rapidak09"

You know, I thought there were a lot of double accounts before, now seems like I can't go 2 days without finding a dbl, or someone colluding in 1 way or another.

I am taking an agressive approach to this now as we find more people, even at the top willing to put their award at risk by asking people to play clocks. Have already reported 2 this week while I was railing a tourney as someone asked for players to play their clock for them when they were about to go out oh so close to being not negative points. Then the player ended up doubling up to begin with, and ended up well within ITM.

Be Forewarned, I may just be watching your table next, and I don't speak to anyone when I do this, as some people know that I do this , and would easily be on alert,

PSO, we keep our league clean, why can't you come up with a viable way to keep people that aren't putting effort forth to be a better player, while losing the idioms that are only here for the idiocracy, the freeroll troll.

We see the people that are trying, and we try to lift them up. Myself, I found a helluva newbie, and she's going to be a very big part of this league, as I have seen her go from a minus from the 1500 we start with every month, to a top 50 player this month, and still charging hard.

This player I would like to say gl to megg23 this player is gonna take all the boy's chips...lol, only wish I could claim that I trained her, but I didn't....roflmao
Soo in other words your a dirty grass who bums pokerstars, they deserve all they get there the biggest corrupt company in the world.

Old
Cheaters - Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:25 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Filthy cheaters duel accounters,hard enough here to gets results without filthy cheaters,playing more than one account,hope they are banned forever and aye day,are they aloud back at stars when caught?

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:36 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
Soo in other words your a dirty grass who bums pokerstars, they deserve all they get there the biggest corrupt company in the world.
Please elaborate.

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:48 PM
(#12)

Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Tue Jun 28, 2011 at 07:15 PM..

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:49 PM
(#13)

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 01:00 PM
(#14)
Well, I've always said, I will never cease to be amazed at how a player can figure that a site is rigged, and then continue to play.

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 01:45 PM
(#15)
Since: Oct 2010
Chilton, Hilton, Tiltin' Mafia always ceases to amaze me. As for Stakehorse, what he is doing is just the cowboy way... go get em champ!

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 02:03 PM
(#16)

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 02:44 PM
(#17)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
More insults towards me lets see if the moderator sees this one shall we. Thanks sir
Like this one below?

Quote:
So you start to dish out insults, then complain about being insulted and go running to the Mods.

Absolutely Priceless lol. Not to mention brainless, classless and clueless.

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 04:38 PM
(#18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgameboy View Post
Like this one below?

So you start to dish out insults, then complain about being insulted and go running to the Mods.

Absolutely Priceless lol. Not to mention brainless, classless and clueless.
And part of the 90% group of online poker players.

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 04:51 PM
(#19)

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 06:06 PM
(#20)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hu for rollz?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com