Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

New Study Group

Old
New Study Group - Thu Nov 07, 2002, 05:31 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I would like to start a study group, with anyone welcome to join. The 1st subject to be discussed will be "Dealing With Maniacs". I would eventually like to get to hand discussions, etc. Anyone interested, please send their responsed to: scpokerclub@hotmail.com

I will keep a list of all who are a part. Just be sure to hit "reply ALL" when responding to emails, so that all members will be recieving replies, discussions, etc.

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2002, 10:47 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Bob

Are you going to do this thru email or a set time each week thru a private chat room???

It can be done either way, even both ways......but a weekly chat on the weeks topic would be excellant.

i would like to be in regardless.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com