Since: Apr 2011
this seems like a great start

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

but not lol

Old
Mon Jun 13, 2011, 06:43 PM
(#2)
this is from the same mach a few hands later ,a bad one for me ,i went out a few hands later,but 3rd again complimented this hand ,saying nive hand,she backed what she was saying by saying any hand that wins is a nice one ,i was a little pissed consdidering,i should have laughed this off,so IS ANY HAND THAT WINS ,A NICE HAND??????

i will calm down for the next one lol

Last edited by PLaws62; Mon Jun 13, 2011 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: spelling mistake

Old
?? - Mon Jun 13, 2011, 07:02 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
I dont even bother with AJ- that early in pso- but if i do- i gonna raise it up in lp- maybe the silly 10 3 fold- maybe not- but the river bet is a sure sign the clown hit the flush- and ps-- can you tell me how you link the replayer - so it posts in here- P-LAWS- please-- monk...

and in the second one- u only have 8 bbs left- limping there is not the way- jam or fold- and QJs-- fold---

Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Mon Jun 13, 2011 at 07:04 PM..

Old
Mon Jun 13, 2011, 07:52 PM
(#4)
i show this in the player have i done somthing wrong it plays when i come to this post,i was not worried about loosing this hand it s the compliment paid to the 7 10

Old
Mon Jun 13, 2011, 11:41 PM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
anyone that complimented that, had no clue. After the flop, they had 9 outs, so they were a 36% fav to win the hand... so they were a 2-1 underdog. All they did was to get lucky with the by-far worst hand.

Old
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 01:41 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaws62 View Post
this seems like a great start

but not lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaws62 View Post
this is from the same mach a few hands later ,a bad one for me ,i went out a few hands later,but 3rd again complimented this hand ,saying nive hand,she backed what she was saying by saying any hand that wins is a nice one ,i was a little pissed consdidering,i should have laughed this off,so IS ANY HAND THAT WINS ,A NICE HAND??????

i will calm down for the next one lol

DUDE???!!! Again with this flatting crap???!!!

No poker for you tomorrow. Instead go to your nearest school,commandeer a chalk board and write this 1000 times...

"Limpers are losers. Limpers are losers..."

Old
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 11:19 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
-- can you tell me how you link the replayer - so it posts in here----
Monk, it's the link-builder icon...the chain links..you can see it all here at about the 14 minute mark.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...dds-Calculator

Old
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 12:42 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
DUDE???!!! Again with this flatting crap???!!!

No poker for you tomorrow. Instead go to your nearest school,commandeer a chalk board and write this 1000 times...

"Limpers are losers. Limpers are losers..."
I like to call them wimpy limpies.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
?? - Tue Jun 14, 2011, 12:47 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Monk, it's the link-builder icon...the chain links..you can see it all here at about the 14 minute mark.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...dds-Calculator

ty danno- i asked in many posts- and you the only one who help

Old
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 08:51 AM
(#10)
Since: Sep 2010
calling makes you stupid gl all F.M

Old
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 02:16 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
first hand, u didn't bet enough with ur two pair. i don't remember how many people were in the hand, but i would have assumed somebody had an ace...make em pay! second hand, should have shoved or folded preflop, but if not, don't minbet every street. i hate minbetters, b/c they don't accomplish anything in most situations. ur either gonna have somebody suck out on u, or ur not getting the maximum value for ur hand.

Old
Ketchup? - Fri Jun 24, 2011, 09:44 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Are you aye pro my friend?i notice all your comments i read,are near bang on,i feel if i knew half as much as you,i would make aye profit in this so called game,games are easy to play,played rugby league,rugby union,kickboxing and boxing,in my younger days,this is the hardest game ive ever played,at least in those other sports you can knock someone the fck out,all that seems to happen to me in this game,is i get knocked the fck out,dogg gone it,good skill and luck to you my friend,DOGG GONE

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com