Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

New Saturday Line-Up

Old
Default
New Saturday Line-Up - Wed Jun 15, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#1)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
Looks like a cool promo, esp the first week introduction.

No Lose Special Offer
The first Saturday Line-Up is going to be a huge day of action, and it’s unmissable thanks to the special 'No Lose' offer. If you bust out of any of the June 25 Saturday Line-Up tourneys before making the money, you’ll get a free ticket to try that tournament again!


^---- Sweet

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/saturday/
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 02:19 PM
(#2)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
wow.....sounds great

but can we all say shove monkey mania

l'm playing for sure, but its going to be nuts

hiccup
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 02:36 PM
(#3)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
Yeah, I'm throwing at least $50 at this for sure. Weird how Stars makes promos so good that it encourages poor bankroll choices, but this too sick a promo to pass.
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 02:40 PM
(#4)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
Holy crap fine print! Everyone is eligible for a max of one ticket. I take my first statement back. I might throw over $50 at this, provided I cash in my first event. But I'll likely play only one event, now.

Now, what % of the field do you think will have missed that itty-bitty paragraph and will be playing multiple events expecting multiple free tickets?
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 02:46 PM
(#5)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
Holy crap fine print! Everyone is eligible for a max of one ticket. I take my first statement back. I might throw over $50 at this, provided I cash in my first event. But I'll likely play only one event, now.

Now, what % of the field do you think will have missed that itty-bitty paragraph and will be playing multiple events expecting multiple free tickets?

yep, l think a lot of them,

l'm playing one only, most likely the $50

cheers
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 02:53 PM
(#6)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
I believe that one's an Omaha game. Good luck to you in that. I'm for sure playing the turbo at the end of the day. I'm sure Cookies will be playing the Eliminator. I wonder who else will be playing what? The Saturday Line-Up is certainly more diverse than the Sunday Majors in its more diverse spread of games. It's a little something for everyone.
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 02:58 PM
(#7)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
Holy crap fine print! Everyone is eligible for a max of one ticket. I take my first statement back. I might throw over $50 at this, provided I cash in my first event. But I'll likely play only one event, now.

Now, what % of the field do you think will have missed that itty-bitty paragraph and will be playing multiple events expecting multiple free tickets?
93%.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 03:19 PM
(#8)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
I believe that one's an Omaha game. Good luck to you in that. I'm for sure playing the turbo at the end of the day. I'm sure Cookies will be playing the Eliminator. I wonder who else will be playing what? The Saturday Line-Up is certainly more diverse than the Sunday Majors in its more diverse spread of games. It's a little something for everyone.

not really sure which l will be playing, l will take a better look at it later, but a great effin offer,
buy one, get one free

but l may also play more than one, there's going to be a lot of free chips early, why not take advantage,

cheers
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 04:17 PM
(#9)
pokerstar671's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,206
If you play in 2 events cash in one and dont make it itm in another will you be able to play the one you dont cash in the next week?
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 04:22 PM
(#10)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
Play however many events you want, cash in as many as you can, and at the end of the day (or thenabouts), you'll recieve a ticket to the highest buy-in game that you did not cash in, if my understanding is correct.
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 04:29 PM
(#11)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
correct panick,

the only reason why l may play more than one tho, because of easy early chip ups

cheers
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 04:37 PM
(#12)
pokerstar671's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,206
Ahh ok hopefully I will cash in anything I play in but atleast I can take bigger risks during the tournament.
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 04:41 PM
(#13)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerstar671 View Post
Ahh ok hopefully I will cash in anything I play in but atleast I can take bigger risks during the tournament.

this is what l'm hoping that most think, l'm hoping to take advantage of this way of thinking,

cheers
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 05:03 PM
(#14)
pokerstar671's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,206
hehe ok Good Luck
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 05:08 PM
(#15)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerstar671 View Post
hehe ok Good Luck

so what are you trying to say here?
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 05:17 PM
(#16)
pokerstar671's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,206
Good luck because I think alot of people are going to be shoving all in trying to get a huge stack so they can go deep.
 
Old
Default
Wed Jun 15, 2011, 05:33 PM
(#17)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerstar671 View Post
Good luck because I think alot of people are going to be shoving all in trying to get a huge stack so they can go deep.

ok cool, this is what l'm hoping to take advantage of,

cheers
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com