Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

link thinks hes good

Old
Thumbs down
link thinks hes good - Fri Jun 17, 2011, 09:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
the other day i played in the pso. there was a guy called link2me playing. he was so full of himself telling other players how good he was and telling them how or how not to play. then he goes all in with 1200 chips and has jack six offsuit. this to me is a bad move is this normal for someone who claims to be good.

Old
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 09:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Blinds
Stacks
Positions

We'd need this info to even start to discuss whether it's a good play or a bad play.

Old
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 09:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Ignore him, this guy has no clue about the game
He's a total Loser

Old
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 09:38 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee-ellen View Post
the other day i played in the pso. there was a guy called link2me playing. he was so full of himself telling other players how good he was and telling them how or how not to play. then he goes all in with 1200 chips and has jack six offsuit. this to me is a bad move is this normal for someone who claims to be good.

This should answer your question

Old
Sat Jun 18, 2011, 12:47 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
Hand history or gtfo

Old
Lightbulb
link - Sat Jun 18, 2011, 09:17 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
he is soooo good he is 4388 standings take it from there:

Old
Sat Jun 18, 2011, 11:10 PM
(#7)
Hey gang coming to the dance a little late on this one (been having a blast down at Congressional watching Rory McIlroy nuke the US Open,man that kid can play...) but I can't help but notice something here...

Now I'm no huge fan of link's,we've bumped heads on a couple of occasions in the past,but at least with link you know where you stand and he makes no apologies for his behavior at the tables (over the top?,yes, anything illicit going on?,not that I've ever seen). That's quite a contrast from someone who goes around calling everyone "m8" while they're trying to angle their way to the brass ring here in PSO (and quite frankly some of that character's behavior HAS been outside the rules...).

And now we have this thread opened by another one of Hitman's fanboy's (or girls in this case) to attack one of the people who called Hitman out for his chicanery. I can't help but notice that the OP'er here was going after Lisbon Roar in the thread pertaining to Hitman's tarnished (at best) "victory" in May while at nearly the same time opening this thread to kneecap link.

This from someone who has made all of 5 posts since August 2010. Suddenly feeling verbose are we? Methinks I smell an agenda. Or are you really saying that in almost a year here that link being yappy and then playing J6o is so bad compared to other yap-then donk shove plays that you've seen that you just had to comment on THIS one?

You want to stand up for the guy,then hey,that's your lookout. Good luck with that. I personally think you could back a better horse,but to each their own. But if all you can muster as a defense is to attempt to bash Hitman's accusers/detractors then that ought to tell you something about the very actions you're trying to defend in the first place.

Old
Sun Jun 19, 2011, 12:27 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Hey gang coming to the dance a little late on this one (been having a blast down at Congressional watching Rory McIlroy nuke the US Open,man that kid can play...) but I can't help but notice something here...

Now I'm no huge fan of link's,we've bumped heads on a couple of occasions in the past,but at least with link you know where you stand and he makes no apologies for his behavior at the tables (over the top?,yes, anything illicit going on?,not that I've ever seen). That's quite a contrast from someone who goes around calling everyone "m8" while they're trying to angle their way to the brass ring here in PSO (and quite frankly some of that character's behavior HAS been outside the rules...).

And now we have this thread opened by another one of Hitman's fanboy's (or girls in this case) to attack one of the people who called Hitman out for his chicanery. I can't help but notice that the OP'er here was going after Lisbon Roar in the thread pertaining to Hitman's tarnished (at best) "victory" in May while at nearly the same time opening this thread to kneecap link.

This from someone who has made all of 5 posts since August 2010. Suddenly feeling verbose are we? Methinks I smell an agenda. Or are you really saying that in almost a year here that link being yappy and then playing J6o is so bad compared to other yap-then donk shove plays that you've seen that you just had to comment on THIS one?

You want to stand up for the guy,then hey,that's your lookout. Good luck with that. I personally think you could back a better horse,but to each their own. But if all you can muster as a defense is to attempt to bash Hitman's accusers/detractors then that ought to tell you something about the very actions you're trying to defend in the first place.
well moxie thats quite a statement from someone who doesnt play in the pso or have any vested intrest in it. frankly i think this doesnt concern you.

Old
Sun Jun 19, 2011, 12:49 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
Quote:
well moxie thats quite a statement from someone who doesnt play in the pso or have any vested intrest in it. frankly i think this doesnt concern you.
Wow,so all American players have no vested interest in the PSO?
Moxie is well known in the forum as a stand up guy,so you really need to try another angle here.

If you want to stand up for a guy that is known to cheat,than thats your deal.
Just show us a hand history next time you want to do his dirty work,evidence is the only way you prove anything to any one here.

Old
Sun Jun 19, 2011, 02:20 AM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Mox has contributed much more to this community than you could ever dream of.

There's much more to the PSO than a bunch of daily freerolls. There's many ways one can be active in this community without playing in the tournaments.

By the way, where's the hand history several people have asked for regarding this alleged incident with Link? Or is this just another case of "I think it, therefore it is fact?"

zzzzzzzzzz

Old
Sun Jun 19, 2011, 03:15 AM
(#11)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Were Done here lets move on

** closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com