Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Missing points

Old
Question
Missing points - Fri Jun 17, 2011, 11:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2009
Am i the only player to be missing points from one game yesterday .... 15.00 WET 17/6/2011 . I have repeatedly checked the scoreboard and noticed that the 3 game's i played after the 15.00 have been credited to my score ..why is this ! and will it be rectified as i finished 17th and every point needed .

Old
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 11:18 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Please send an inquiry to support@pokerschoolonline.com to resolve leaderboard issues.

Old
Sat Jun 18, 2011, 07:52 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2009
Thanks for your advice but for some reason i cant send to onlinesupport .i know there are others with the same issue so i will trust PSO to correct the mistake

Old
Sat Jun 18, 2011, 04:19 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Below is the reply from PSO Support.

Quote:
Hello Joseph,

Thank you for your email.

Due to technical problems we are having delays with the PSO
leaderboard update.

The issue has been reported to our programming team and the
leader board should be updated shortly.

Please, accept our sincerely apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Ruslan
PokerSchoolOnline Support Team

Old
Sat Jun 18, 2011, 09:44 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace80 View Post
Thanks for your advice but for some reason i cant send to onlinesupport .i know there are others with the same issue so i will trust PSO to correct the mistake
Hey Palace, welcome to the forum and the pso.
You may not have the email service provided by pokerstars..I believe it's hotmail, but don't quote me.
When you can't send an email to support through pokerstars, please log in to your own email, then manually input the support email address and send. It's just the only way.
Don't get complacent when you have an issue that needs to be reported...it's the only way it will get fixed.
Let us know if you have any other questions and best o' luck!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com