Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Table Talk

Old
Table Talk - Tue Jun 21, 2011, 04:29 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
The1Bushman u calling me rude why have u lost ur chat u donkey? Yeah ill use my chat to my advantage relax i got my chat u havent, please tell us where and y u lost it Bushy donk?
This is what it is all about guys LOL
Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Old
Tue Jun 21, 2011, 04:38 AM
(#2)
This is where i note The1Bushman as a donk and commented on it at the table, but the poor guy has lost his chat being RUDE SWEARING so he couldnt respond to my table talk LOL he mucks K-7OFF
Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Last edited by KOingDonks; Tue Jun 21, 2011 at 04:41 AM..

Old
Tue Jun 21, 2011, 06:13 AM
(#3)
Just a friendly reminder to the moderators, The1Bushman started a thread on RUDE PLAYERS, and mentioned me so its my RIGHT to respond in such manner no need to warn me OK, I can take crap from others but i sure as hell can give back and i expect they take it LOL...... Monkeyskunk JjesterSharks daddy was the best thing that happened to this league, using Jjs account and stuffing his ranking up LOL

Old
Tue Jun 21, 2011, 06:15 AM
(#4)
Id also like to send a shout out to Tazz864 LOL miss ya heaps hahahahahah

Old
Tue Jun 21, 2011, 09:29 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
** Closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com