(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I live in the US, New Orleans, La. Can I work as a trainer on PokerStars

Old
Tue Jun 21, 2011, 11:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
You are able to..however, I believe right now they're looking for some in Canada and Europe only.
Send TheLangolier a pm and see what he says.
Good luck with it!

Old
Wed Jun 22, 2011, 09:12 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I dont think so, how would you play real money games to train anyone?

Old
Wed Jun 22, 2011, 09:24 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
I didn't think of that..what is Dave doing?

Old
?? - Wed Jun 22, 2011, 09:39 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
I didn't think of that..what is Dave doing?
I would imagine he at the WSOP- no??
If so-- TID Dave-----

Old
Wed Jun 22, 2011, 10:03 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I think Dave is the Head supervisor....

Old
Wed Jun 22, 2011, 11:38 AM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
When not dodging tornados, Dave’s sessions focus on theoretical concepts, as he is not able to play for real money online. The new trainers from outside the US run sessions in real money games. Not sure if they are looking for any more theory trainers, you would have to ask Dave or Staff I guess. Hope that helps.

Old
Wed Jun 22, 2011, 11:59 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
We are currently looking only for people who can play for real $ on PokerStars, so no US residents at this time. I am primarily looking to add a micro-stakes cash game player at this time (full ring or 6 max is fine). These trainers will only be doing real money play training.

I conduct the theory trainings. I do some play of hands training as well, but must do those via the replayer now as I can no longer play on PokerStars as a US resident and the training tool does not support other sites obviously. So no live, real time play trainings from me at this time.

Thanks,
Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com