Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

77 may not be a bad beat

Old
77 may not be a bad beat - Thu Jun 23, 2011, 07:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
ok i have been good not posting my badly played hands,i have tried to improve my tatics,QQ DID NOT EVEN THINK ,I WENT ALL IN ,

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

i was almost out ,held on ,won one all in on my bb. was back to 1800 then this ,no poits,and seems the top haands are 22 ,33 or even 7s

Old
?? - Thu Jun 23, 2011, 08:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
You made the right play- just got unlucky- you really have no choice on a 4 bb stack- but to put it in--

Old
Fri Jun 24, 2011, 12:07 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
You're an 81 percent favorite to win the hand. This is just unlucky.
Don't get that mentality that the worst hand is better most, or all of the time..to say that a small pair receives some kind of favor...is only going to mess with you.
Stay in the realm of ...did I make the right decision??!! THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!
Now sometimes we have to take stacks, bubble approaching or final table..whatever..into consideration, but those things also come into the mindset of "did I make the right decision?"
Any other thoughts, that we even give the slightest foothold to, will do nothing but take away from our ability to make those correct decisions.
Kind of like when people are asked their favorite hands..why wouldn't you want aces over any other hand? Best hand, best odds, best decision, my favorite hand, cut and dry.

You sir, made the right decision here.

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Fri Jun 24, 2011 at 12:09 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com