Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Tournament Chat

Old
Tournament Chat - Fri Jun 24, 2011, 12:01 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
SilverStar
I don't read here much but I recall maybe it was Monkey saying this....simply turn the tournament chat off after first break or a certain level then turn it back on after ITM or keep it off for the remainder of the tournament. I don't care as much as I once used to but I always hated clock beggars when coming close to ITM and this would have solved that.

Old
?? - Fri Jun 24, 2011, 12:18 AM
(#2)
They are working on it-- time will tell-----

Hello Robert,

Thank you again for your email to PokerStars.

Sebastian is unavailable at the moment, so please allow me to further assist you.

As you can imagine, many of the players in the PSO league are rather new poker players so they are not fully aware of all the rules like you and I are aware. Nonetheless, we do take action accordingly with those who violate our site and cardroom rules.

Your feedback has also been passed onto our Poker Room Management Team. It is most appreciated and they will take it into consideration in order to make a better playing environment for everyone at the tables.

I hope this helps clears things up. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know and we will be glad to help you. Best of luck to you in our games!

Regards,

Lawrence
PokerStars Support Team

Old
Fri Jun 24, 2011, 08:47 AM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
BronzeStar
hmmmm... I've never come across any clock beggars yet.... must be lucky...

Old
?? - Fri Jun 24, 2011, 08:50 AM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLBoY452 View Post
hmmmm... I've never come across any clock beggars yet.... must be lucky...
Im sorry Devil- but you left the door wide open here you must first get to, or near the bubble, to experience this rare(?) occurence !!!!!!!!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com