Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

My bad lang

Old
My bad lang - Fri Jun 24, 2011, 10:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
ChromeStar
Very sorry all for my language,didnt realise,i had been warn,i think they might have banned me already,well such is life,the silent one stills lives,sorry no more swearing from me,good skill and luck all,DOGG GONE

Old
Fri Jun 24, 2011, 10:56 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
aye DOGG aye

Old
Cheers my friend - Fri Jun 24, 2011, 11:02 PM
(#3)
ChromeStar
how you going my freind,all good i hope,good luck and skill to you my friend,DOGG GONE

Old
Fri Jun 24, 2011, 11:18 PM
(#4)
Bad Dogg.

Man you come in like a tornado don't ya'.

I wasn't gonna say much because I figured the mods would.

It's funny, with your language, you still aren't as offensive as some people.

You've been going all day and it's been pretty fun to watch...hey...what time is it there anyway? You just went right through the night didn't ya'?
Eh...you look like the type who's up all night anyway.

Take 'er ez big Dogg!

Old
Fri Jun 24, 2011, 11:22 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
your right dano, I have enjoyed reading the DOGGS post keep it up Buddy, but get some sleep lol

Old
Barrydogg378 - Fri Jun 24, 2011, 11:40 PM
(#6)
ChromeStar
the first tourney of the day starts at 2am here and the last starts at 2pm,so this dogg dont get much sleep,enough time for sleep when im dead my friend,might miss aye tourney if i go to sleep,haha might be getting addicted,maybe,haha,DOGG GONE

Old
The time,now in new zealand - Fri Jun 24, 2011, 11:47 PM
(#7)
ChromeStar
Its 4pm ,my friend,right now,dogg gone

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com