Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The doggs aye fool

Old
The doggs aye fool - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 03:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
ChromeStar
Not the nices thing to say about the dogg my friend,monk,im aye fool because i dont know how to use my computer,im on the right in profile photo,do i look like aye computre wizz my friend?well i aint,only got this computer to play holdem,used to play with guns,and done 15yrs in the can,for it,since i started playing holdem,crime free my friend,so bare with the dogg untill,ive got this comp worked out please,monk,good skill and luck to you my friend,DOGG GONE

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 03:36 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
who ever taught the dogg - to use this forum-- take it back please-- dude- regardless of your aptitude for anything- this is now - both mundane- and quite frankly stupid-- gl-- be well--- cheers---

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:05 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
who ever taught the dogg - to use this forum-- take it back please-- dude- regardless of your aptitude for anything- this is now - both mundane- and quite frankly stupid-- gl-- be well--- cheers---
Whats mundane and stupid is you constantly harassing a new member to the forum, the guy admits he knows nothing about computers, but you seem to post in every thread of his calling him names.... grow up monk or find the key to the medicine cabinet

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:07 PM
(#4)
i offered to help him- -- ciao dude-

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:09 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
and after that continue to insult him... but I guess as the self appointed forum constable thats your job?

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:12 PM
(#6)
Roomik- I did not insult Barry- i insulted his process-- seems to me- that instead of accepting help-- the boy just wants to bytch-?? thoughts?

Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Sat Jun 25, 2011 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:24 PM
(#7)
lets go one step further- Roomik- have you ever- provided insight - to a hand in question- of how it could be played better- have you ever provided information - on TOS-- or related subjects- have you ever posted a NEW THREAD- something of concern - to the general advancement of people here-- -- NOT ONLY ARE YOU A CALLLING STAION IN POKER- - YOU ARE A CALLING STATION IN LIFE- have an opinion once in awhile--stead of what you do-- wow-- !!!

Old
No one taught me - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:27 PM
(#8)
ChromeStar
Had players ask me in the pso league to join the forum,dont even know where my messages go half the time,still learning,but if it worries you monk,the dogg wont come to the forum no more,sorry for my dumbness,DOGG GONE

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:33 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
lol you are too funny do a little search and you can find everything of relevance to your questions..as to being a calling station thats a good one I guess my 42% itm pales to yours... keep up the good work monk you play the delusional self important chest thumping psycho to a T

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:33 PM
(#10)
barry- get ure ass in th eforum- immma just urging you to USE it - get ure hands analyzed- etc..... thats all man-- dont mind roomik-- he hates me cause i am not gay- and shunned his internet advances-- thats all dude--

love ya barrdog-- and bindy can fix u---------

Old
B*tch? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:33 PM
(#11)
ChromeStar
This dogg be far from aye b*tch my friend,just dont like clowns calling me aye fool and aye b*tch,say it to my face,i really dont think so,monk,take care,the dogg wont come back again,sorry once again for my dumbness,DOGG OUT

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:38 PM
(#12)
barry- are you interested in the math- behind your call/ 3bet- push/fold ranges- at any given time --- during a tournament??

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:42 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
ha ha monk i see you reporting a post after calling me gay?? you are too funny and a rat of the highest order

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:46 PM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
ha ha monk i see you reporting a post after calling me gay?? you are too funny and a rat of the highest order

pretty sure i didnt say that-

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 07:01 PM
(#15)
lol i can't post hand replayers either....kiwis are obviously not very bright lmao. beat the world at rugby though...go all blacks!!!

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 07:07 PM
(#16)
barry, come back to blogs....there's something about a few of the ppl in here that makes them want to shame the less educated...the less able and i guess the just plain less. don't know why....guess it's fun clubbibg the baby seals.

Old
??? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 07:09 PM
(#17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bindy67 View Post
lol i can't post hand replayers either....kiwis are obviously not very bright lmao. beat the world at rugby though...go all blacks!!!
hi bindy- my ?? is this-- because your friend barry- has used your name- : does he want to learn the tools available - at this school of poker-- or does he simply wish to bytch- when he loses--?? and i am so srry7 u had to become involvded - in this- pretty sure the answer is evident-

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 07:49 PM
(#18)
ok...i have read the info on hand replayers...and maybe i could replay a hand or two...if i kept the page up to refer to....and barry could too....but he was new here in the forum (the forum is quite confusing when you are new)and the hand he'd played was on his mind and like me he probably thought the hand replayer looked really involved and it was just quicker writing about it.

not everyone is computer savvy monkey. and although i know he's not disabled some people are ...and i'm pretty certain he didn't come in here to be spoken to like that....he's a big boy but i would be really hurt and upset and confused by your comments.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com