Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

White towel !

Old
White towel ! - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:02 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I do not have a - Stupid wrench- to fix the foil people- I do not have the energy any more - to coach the people who want to bytch- I certainly do not have the patience to flip out enough - that the mods- super or not -- call my contributions junk-- i do not have any more time- to contribute- -- what i feel are constructive critisims - of a flawed process-- many smater men than me - have chose not to continue to allow this bullshyt to tilt- them-- gonna take my 50 bucks-- and say -- ciao-- I am not a great poker- player- yet this place - deems me to believe-- i wont get any better hangin out here-

AND that is fact---- i will be watchin though-- so-- cheat in chat- make friends in home games- and chip dump all u want-- when your account is frozen - and you cant get paid-- Know me- feel me-- embrace me-- -- ciao ---------------------------------------------------

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 04:44 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
see ya

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 05:10 PM
(#3)
when did i say good bye-- ROOMIK- i merely pointed out that i will not be playing any more PSO tounaments- this month- nor did i say that i will not contribute to this forum-- I AM pretty sure that your pre- mature-- typing(ejaculation)- is fairly common-- be well and gl -- Monk......

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 05:14 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
in before the ban is what i meant

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 05:17 PM
(#5)
nothin like back pedallig-- admit when ure beat dude-

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 05:19 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
whats a pedallig? is that the newest version of the forum police badge?

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 05:32 PM
(#7)
okay -- the lad cant decipher a typo- was meant- BACKPEDALLING-- shyt man- u cant play poker here- you contribute- you malign- those that do-- i am done with you-- --- and so should you be with me- -- if you had an ounce of integrity--

As fAR AS ME BEING THE SELF PROCLAIMED- CONSTABBLE OF THIS FORUM-- PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT PARTICULAR ISSUE UP WITJH - eRIC - OR bRIAN--

HAD THE CAPS LOCK on- and not ashamed to admit it-- and hey-- btw-- turtle- i love u too---i know u watchin and laffin ure ayss off-- -- woe is me0-----------------

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 05:42 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
then go talk to him on vent... ohhh you cant.... buh buy

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 05:58 PM
(#9)
see afore mentioned posts-- you dont contribute- you dont answer new ? you dont do much- so-- enjoy that-- a grown man with a sponge bob avatar-- begs the mind- of the intention-- lets have a go at it--

you ready Roomik?

okay-- roomik-- we have room-- and a K-- so-- so a really bad room you were in - when you were young-- imma thinkin russian or east block heritage-- and you were forced to do things - at a young age - that you cant talk about now-- its okay- ill get you through it-- the child like avatar - combined with the abuse you took- leads me to believe - that anger- rather than love- permeates your being--
and fighting back at your perceived oppressors- seems the only way out--!!

This is understandable-- yet-- JUST ASK MAN- we are a community-- ASK -- we can get you throgh this-- we can...........

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 05:59 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
lmao thats good coming from the guy with a ***** in his avatar

Old
?? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 06:03 PM
(#11)
my avatar- is me- standing atop a 347 foot tall condominium- complex- in New West Minister- British Columbia - Canada- a land mark in that city- -- what was your point?

Old
? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 06:42 PM
(#12)
Thought so--

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 09:34 PM
(#13)
(Super-Moderator)
Done you 2 want to argue take it else wheres

** closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com