Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

My games going backwards

Old
My games going backwards - Sun Jun 26, 2011, 10:28 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
ChromeStar
My games is on the decline,the first 2 weeks of the this month my game was strong,now it weak,and i dont know why,not playing out of position,but getting impaient,for some reason,folding aye lot of winning hands pre flop,but when i play the same cards they seem to lose,seldom play less than cat 3,and if playing cat 3,always in position,what am i doing wrong?if i play 10% of hands total,ive play heaps more hands than i usually do?All comments will be welcomed,neg or poss,DOGG GONE

Old
Sun Jun 26, 2011, 11:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARRYDOGG378 View Post
... folding aye lot of winning hands pre flop,but when i play the same cards they seem to lose ...
Results oriented thinking is detrimental to one's game. When you decided to fold you had a reason. Whether or not you would have won the hand is irrelevant. The only relevant question to ask is "Did I make a good decision?". If you had a valid reason for making the fold; you made a good decision. If your reason was not valid the folding was due to faulty reasoning; you have been presented with a learning opportunity.

Old
How true - Sun Jun 26, 2011, 11:23 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
ChromeStar
Very true statement,must remember that,ty very much for your comments,DOGG GONE

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com