Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Dont attempt too play poker on stars

Old
Default
Dont attempt too play poker on stars - Tue Jun 28, 2011, 11:08 AM
(#1)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Well after an amazing run of badbeats as the guys know, i knuckled down and got some good points at weekend, then i play today and boom were back too stars rewarding donks!

I get blasted on cash tables by two 2 outer rivers in omaha hi/lo then i play first game of day in pso, playing solidly then i pick up queens.... now hey ho alarm bells should have been ringing ey because pocket pairs never win on stars the software aint set up like that right ?

Yep the correct answer is yes too the above question. This is what happens below....



Once again a guy who is terrible in the league, another eee orrr shall we say gets rewarded for raising his magical ace 8 suited then betting his flush draw and getting there by a magic diamond turn card.

One thing is for sure this company will forever be a corrupt one and the best thing ever was when the american government showed them for what they were (fraudsters), but they still continue with the same rigged software which produces more rivers than planet earth has and rewards donks 24/7 365. 10 Years playing poker socially and in all my time i have never seen a company ruin the good game of texas holdem in such a way. It's a travesty.

Peace im out.

gl all

Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Tue Jun 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM..
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:12 PM
(#2)
Sandtrap777's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,310
Wouuuah woouuah

Bah Bye and please don't come back, you know it's rigged
Playing for 10 years...hahahahaha

BAH BYE

 
Old
Default
.... - Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:15 PM
(#3)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
Wouuuah woouuah

Bah Bye and please don't come back, you know it's rigged
Playing for 10 years...hahahahaha

BAH BYE

LOL Sandtrap 404 in league mmm your great! lmao not! I will play you any day , any time heads up if u have a problem ? Try posting something that shows you dont have the mentality of a 3 yr old and maybe i will respond in the same manner
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:18 PM
(#4)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
Well after an amazing run of badbeats as the guys know, i knuckled down and got some good points at weekend, then i play today and boom were back too stars rewarding donks!

I get blasted on cash tables by two 2 outer rivers in omaha hi/lo then i play first game of day in pso, playing solidly then i pick up queens.... now hey ho alarm bells should have been ringing ey because pocket pairs never win on stars the software aint set up like that right ?

Yep the correct answer is yes too the above question. This is what happens below....



Once again a guy who is terrible in the league, another eee orrr shall we say gets rewarded for raising his magical ace 8 suited then betting his flush draw and getting there by a magic diamond turn card.

One thing is for sure this company will forever be a corrupt one and the best thing ever was when the american government showed them for what they were (fraudsters), but they still continue with the same rigged software which produces more rivers than planet earth has and rewards donks 24/7 365. 10 Years playing poker socially and in all my time i have never seen a company ruin the good game of texas holdem in such a way. It's a travesty.

Peace im out.

gl all

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rigged.jpg (22.9 KB, 9 views)
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:20 PM
(#5)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
Show us some facts and not just a single hand. Drop some ptracker charts or something to prove what you claim. You're making yourself sound like a complete fish who has no knowledge of variance.
 
Old
Default
... - Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:21 PM
(#6)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Your not in the league for starters, secondly if all your little brain can come up with is *zzzzzzz* you seriously should go back too school.

over n out.
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:23 PM
(#7)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
Show us some facts and not just a single hand. Drop some ptracker charts or something to prove what you claim. You're making yourself sound like a complete fish who has no knowledge of variance.
I have posted in the past, this is nothing new , i have played for 10 years since i was 18 there is a difference between variance and rigged software. Im quite positive you have not played as long as me or for that matter maybe you have played just as long , i aint starting arguments i was making my points upon which many of the leagues big players agree with. And you call me a fish ? Please expand on your assumption because that is actually hilarious that u call me of all players a fish. peace
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:23 PM
(#8)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
Your not in the league for starters, secondly if all your little brain can come up with is *zzzzzzz* you seriously should go back too school.

over n out.
All this thread deserves is a zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Show us some proof to back up this claim that it's all rigged.

We'll be waiting.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:31 PM
(#9)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
All this thread deserves is a zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Show us some proof to back up this claim that it's all rigged.

We'll be waiting.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I dont need too show anything it's been seen a 1000 times and certainly childish individuals like you just get ignored and keep spamming this thread and i will have u banned. Warning number 1 child!
 
Old
Default
Mafia - Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:34 PM
(#10)
BARRYDOGG378's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 132
ChromeStar
Your aye fine player,dont let this site and others put you off,man,the changes in this league soon,will change everything,wont be getting,donkfish playing in the highest league,where you will be,good skills and luck Mafia you rock,stay hard man,i dont doubt your skills,DOGG GONE
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:34 PM
(#11)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
I dont need too show anything it's been seen a 1000 times and certainly childish individuals like you just get ignored and keep spamming this thread and i will have u banned. Warning number 1 child!
I can tell the difference between someone offering up facts to back up his claim, and someone whining that they got beat.

Guess which category you fall into?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:36 PM
(#12)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARRYDOGG378 View Post
Your aye fine player,dont let this site and others put you off,man,the changes in this league soon,will change everything,wont be getting,donkfish playing in the highest league,where you will be,good skills and luck Mafia you rock,stay hard man,i dont doubt your skills,DOGG GONE
Barry im just having a bad day but all im trying too do is give my opinion on this subject but this forum is full of trolls who just give childish repsonses and no feedback on the subject at all because they refuse too beleive that any poker site is rigged etc etc. Thanks Barry i actually respect you along with a select few up the league where we are. peace and gl man.
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:38 PM
(#13)
ChiltonMafia's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
I can tell the difference between someone offering up facts to back up his claim, and someone whining that they got beat.

Guess which category you fall into?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You clearly have never spoken too me ever before so you actually dont know anything that i have spoke about in this forum ever before so maybe you the one needs to find some facts out along with learning how to climb the league before spamming threads. Your nothing but a troll who would never even live 5 minutes with me any poker table , any game and any stakes. Fact! Now jog along
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:42 PM
(#14)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Mafia, I suggest you read the forum rules.
 
Old
Default
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:45 PM
(#15)
ericnnancy's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 977
BronzeStar
**closed**
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com