Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Removing the KING DONKS from the SKILL LEAGUE EASILY

Old
Removing the KING DONKS from the SKILL LEAGUE EASILY - Tue Jun 28, 2011, 01:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
You would think it would be impossible to do this but it is very simple. I'm being sincere here, no jokes. There will always be Donks, i make many Donk moves but im not a KING DONK.

There is a VOTE that seems very logical to me and i GUARANTEE it will work. Its below but read what i said first. Agree or not agree?

I dont know if you are aware (unless you been living under a rock) but the skill league is falling apart because of people that come in (JUST for the $10 freeroll) & they could careless about learning how to play the game properly and it makes it a living hell for (EVERYONE that is trying to learn to play it properly) so we can go on to play it for serious cash.

The people that are trying to learn how to play it properly would gladly play the tournaments without the $10 that is added. All the $10 is doing is dragging in people( KING DONKS ) that dont care about learning how to play the game. They just enter every hand no matter what they have and bet large amounts of money until the hand is over. They do this Over & Over.

Have you not noticed the amount of people that have quit coming here? Its because of these KING DONKS.

Is it possible to put up a simple VOTE similar to what i put below, im being sincere, im not crazy, although this league is driving me there. It can be put on the Home page. Make sure that to vote you have to be ranked ( 1000 or less ) because if you let everyone thats ranked over 1000 vote, which are the KING DONKS or plain idiots, they will vote against it.

The VOTE should be for the people that are trying to learn how to play the game properly and if you have any idea how to play, you can get a rank under 1000 easily.

Heres an example of a Vote.

People Ranked 1000 or Less can Vote Only. It is to determine if Serious Poker Players want to have the $10 removed from each Tournament so only Serious Players enter and to deter KING DONKS from joining because there is nothing for them to play for.

1/ Remove the $10 added to each Tournament so KING DONKS have no reason to join Vote YES

2/ Keep the $10 added to each Tournament to be Driven further Crazy by the KING DONKS Vote NO

3/ Keep the $10 added to each Tournament but you must have at least a Rank of 1000 or less in the Previous Tournament except for your first Overall Tournament

4/ Keep the $10 added to each Tournament but you must have at least a Rank of 1000 or less & a Score of 1525 or more in the Previous Tournament except for your first Overall Tournament

VERY SIMPLE AND TO THE POINT. Some people will laugh but PLEASE take this serious and if you please put this Vote up, make sure that you have to be ranked 1000 or less.

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 01:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
The $10 prize pool cannot be removed, this has been discussed more than a few times in this forum.

And the real reason there's been a decline in entrants is that players from the United States cannot play at the moment.

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#3)
I'm talking about other than the Yankees

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 01:24 PM
(#4)
What about if a RANK OF 1000 MUST BE HAD, THE MONTH BEFORE

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 01:40 PM
(#5)
First, welcome to the forum cj!

Have you seen the sticky thread from PSO Admin...new global league.
Have a look and see if you don't think it's a good idea.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 02:59 PM
(#6)
I cant find that thread, im new here. I searched for while, can you be more specific.

Thanks

Old
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 03:16 PM
(#7)
Sure,,here ya' go..sorry about not providing it in the first place.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-Global-League

For reference, a sticky is a thread that will remain at the top of a forum page.
This one is in the general forum.

One other thing, the gray 'Go To' tab just above here, if you click that, it will open all the current threads in all of the different forums since your last visit. It's very convenient, you wont miss much, and it covers everything. I still recommend opening each individual forum once in a while, just to make sure you don't miss anything.

Hope that helps just a bit.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com