Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

closing chat

Old
closing chat - Wed Jun 29, 2011, 12:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
I think I need to start looking at my stats while in a game rather than my chat, so with that said my apologies for not talking in chat while in a game

ty
Bones

Old
Wed Jun 29, 2011, 05:58 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Its not a bad idea bones, I sometimes play my games with just the stats box showing and It does help you focus on the game that little bit more. good luck next month.

Old
.... - Wed Jun 29, 2011, 06:11 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones31271 View Post
I think I need to start looking at my stats while in a game rather than my chat, so with that said my apologies for not talking in chat while in a game

ty
Bones
Good idea buddy i have the info panel always on, the chat is just off putting.

gl

Old
Wed Jun 29, 2011, 06:13 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by De Hitman View Post
Its not a bad idea bones, I sometimes play my games with just the stats box showing and It does help you focus on the game that little bit more. good luck next month.

thnx DeHitman, gl 2 u 2 mxt month

Old
Wed Jun 29, 2011, 06:14 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
Good idea buddy i have the info panel always on, the chat is just off putting.

gl

thnx Chilton, gl 2 u 2

Old
Wed Jun 29, 2011, 08:17 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
I used to do the same a lot of the time Bones. Stats and info, primarily info, were what I used to keep up.
Note taking is always a good first step. Go ahead and look how serious the players at your table take the pso. Nothing wrong with that. See if they're multi-tabling if they haven't hidden themselves from search. Information is power.
Whatever helps to keep you in a good frame of mind, which chat can sure deter from, but use the tools that you have to stay positive and playing your best.

Old
Wed Jun 29, 2011, 10:22 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
I used to do the same a lot of the time Bones. Stats and info, primarily info, were what I used to keep up.
Note taking is always a good first step. Go ahead and look how serious the players at your table take the pso. Nothing wrong with that. See if they're multi-tabling if they haven't hidden themselves from search. Information is power.
Whatever helps to keep you in a good frame of mind, which chat can sure deter from, but use the tools that you have to stay positive and playing your best.
thank you Dan thats some strong positive advice :-D

Old
Thu Jun 30, 2011, 12:29 AM
(#8)
Since: May 2011
Hey Bones,

Sometimes I use chat as release. Something to do when the deck goes dry.

And soooo much better than throwing your puter out the window!!

Dale

Old
Thu Jun 30, 2011, 04:52 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale442 View Post
Hey Bones,

Sometimes I use chat as release. Something to do when the deck goes dry.

And soooo much better than throwing your puter out the window!!

Dale

lmao Dale, good point

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com