Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

self sabotage

Old
self sabotage - Wed Jun 29, 2011, 05:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
ive been doing good the last few days.climbing the LB. was in SB with 9 10os. blinds are 125/250.i call with just me and the BB. flop comes 9 10 K all diff suits. i bet the blind he raises to 1250. my instinct is that he has AK, but my gut says " he has QJ fold".from now on i will listen to my gut lol. good news is i went out with 31% of the players left so i will only lose 2 or 3 points.and still plenty of tourneys left to play. gl all while the month lasts and gl in the new month

Old
Large shove post flop - Thu Jun 30, 2011, 09:56 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2010
Ur gut needs to be in tune with the way the table acts and your read on the players and if its a TAG table then chances are if someone reraises you large on a small pot they have the nuts and are not smart enough to get max value IF you read them correctly or they will shove to protect their hand on 2 pair also (had he had a possible higher 2 pair). With the PSO and freerolls however some players play any 2 to any raise and get lucky, the main thing is pot control - throw a 50% or 60% bet out there if the pot is small and 30% to 35% to get information and if he commes over top well, either he is bluffing and u folded the best hand, but you still have chips to fight another hand with.

Best of Luck on the felt
cheers The Hamster

Last edited by CDNHamster; Thu Jun 30, 2011 at 10:00 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com