Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

audio glitches

Old
audio glitches - Wed Jun 29, 2011, 08:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
just wondering how the audio glitches are comin' along....i miss my sessions! these glitches are makin me have to talk to the wifeyand she's usually mad at the world around this time of the mo..lol stack em high! MT

Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Jun 29, 2011 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: added

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 01:20 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
We're still working on it, trying some other things to isolate and fix the problem. I just put up a post in this forum with more info.

Sorry for the forced wifey interaction at this inopportune time, but if you reduce your end of the conversation to short phrases like "yes, dear", "I agree", and "you're right", you should come out of it ok.

Dave

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 05:33 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
We're still working on it, trying some other things to isolate and fix the problem. I just put up a post in this forum with more info.

Sorry for the forced wifey interaction at this inopportune time, but if you reduce your end of the conversation to short phrases like "yes, dear", "I agree", and "you're right", you should come out of it ok.

Dave
If she gets wise that you're being short, try throwing in the occasional "I don't know why I didn't think of that..."

Poker drove my wife away, I just wish it wouldn't have used my car...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com