Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

attending a session w/ my "device"

Old
attending a session w/ my "device" - Wed Jun 29, 2011, 08:49 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
this question is for anybody who might know why, when i tried to attend felix's session today using my smart phone, (subjective) i had no audio and couln't even access chat...?? my media vol. was up and on replayer in forum i still heard the ft ft ft ft of cards and the clack clack of chips but in the training .....nada . anyone that might have a clue, suggestions or even a "you cant do that you moron" would be much appreciated. thnx in advance, stack em high! MT

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 07:02 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
helllooo ello ello is there anybody in there..... just nod if you can hear me........is there anyone home...........

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 12:53 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
I have no idea mt, but perhaps it's a flashplayer issue on your (smart) phone? Wild guess, really not my area of expertise.

Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com