Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Donked out first game again!!!

Old
Donked out first game again!!! - Thu Jun 30, 2011, 10:29 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
Edited due too lack of knowledgeable people too give feedback on badbeats. from now on all poker feedback , subjects, articles will be put into the blogs where the real players comment.

ps: 2+2 forum rocks.

Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Thu Jun 30, 2011 at 01:40 PM..

Old
Thu Jun 30, 2011, 12:44 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
you only had one pair?

Old
... - Thu Jun 30, 2011, 01:16 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodds1981 View Post
you only had one pair?
Top pair , top kicker on dry board ?

Try putting in a little input in if your going too comment please.

Mafia

Old
Thu Jun 30, 2011, 01:19 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Once the random number generator has it in for someone..it rarely gives up.

Why are you putting this on pokerstars? You play here, yet continue to doubt the integrity. That is just illogical.
You're risking way too much early in the tournament. You've already lost 30% of your stack at the 25/50 level. I would practice more patience.

Hey dodds, welcome to the forum!

Old
Thu Jun 30, 2011, 01:23 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
Post Deleted

Last edited by PlsDntBlffMe; Mon Apr 16, 2012 at 01:36 PM..

Old
... - Thu Jun 30, 2011, 01:26 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Once the random number generator has it in for someone..it rarely gives up.

Why are you putting this on pokerstars? You play here, yet continue to doubt the integrity. That is just illogical.
You're risking way too much early in the tournament. You've already lost 30% of your stack at the 25/50 level. I would practice more patience.

Hey dodds, welcome to the forum!
Everyone knows i dont risk anything early, it's final day im attempting too make a push for the top as i was in 63rd at start of that game. That's only reason i pushed , plus i felt i was ahead which i was, dont tell me to practice more patience if u aint even watched me the whole month clearly.

mafia

Old
Thu Jun 30, 2011, 01:29 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
End day you only had one pair and you was out of position, you played the hand terrible! he flopped top pair king kicker and made two pair, wasnt bad play from him and stars didnt reward a bad player

Old
Thu Jun 30, 2011, 01:34 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodds1981 View Post
End day you only had one pair and you was out of position, you played the hand terrible! he flopped top pair king kicker and made two pair, wasnt bad play from him and stars didnt reward a bad player
Terrible play ?? Are u actually being serious or what ?

I reraised him all in because i thought i was ahead against either king jack or king queen , i was correct in my thoughts but unfortunately the river dropped the king for him , if you think calling an all in with king queen is a good play please never speak to me regarding poker again because clearly your mind frame is not that of a poker player.

I dont even need too argue with average players.

Mafia

Old
Thu Jun 30, 2011, 02:02 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Haha Did you remove the original post because you are starting to feel a bit silly?

BB was 50? you limped into the pot, he limped behind you therefore his range could be anything, hmmm did u have to put him all in? with your ONE PAIR? you seem like you get annoyed and therefore you could tilt easy so i will agree to disagree with you!

btw this is not an argument mate, yeah average is about right i am still bronze level, you must be silver or gold?? take it easy pro

Old
Thu Jun 30, 2011, 02:20 PM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
Post Deleted

Last edited by PlsDntBlffMe; Mon Apr 16, 2012 at 01:37 PM..

Old
Thu Jun 30, 2011, 02:57 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsDntBlffMe View Post
You took a shot to get chips early and missed, it happens. We get that you're tilting, but there's really no need to lash out at everyone and being a sourpuss. Take a chill pill pal and put things into perspective, you can still get your $50 in the next few games =]

P.S. I've been a long time lurker at 2+2 and would've never believed any forum would have anywhere near the amount of trolls and tards as 4chan if I hadn't seen it for myself =P
lol how am i tilting , i cashed 2 gamkes yesterday, was 3 players of cashing another and being going well , i said im making ap ush for the top, not tilting lol.... $50 is not important im going for bigger money. ps: im super chilled and sat with a good stack. peace

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com