Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO Winnings

Old
PSO Winnings - Fri Jul 01, 2011, 10:27 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
BronzeStar
It's now July 1st and the June standings are final so when do you collect your prize money? Silly me I thought it would just be added to my account but I guess not.

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 10:38 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 107490 View Post
Silly me I thought it would just be added to my account but I guess not.
Just checked my account now when I saw this post.

WOOHOO my $30 is in my account now.Be patient it will show up unless Pokerstars decides to verify your account. Then it could take weeks.Been there done that FOR $5 last April.

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 11:26 AM
(#3)
yes i have mine 1500$ is well .

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 02:11 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aktyvus View Post

WTG aktyvus

Well done
Hope to meet at the table in the new donkfest

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 03:27 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
The first time your account receives PSO winnings, there is usually a bit of a lag as STARS does some "extra" security checks on you.

A lot of folks in the past have experienced problems with pay outs due to existing in-active accounts, reports made against them of collusive activites in league play (yes, I'm sure all those reports the whistle blowers make DO have an effect, keep 'em up!), and general deposit/withdrawal transaction histories.

As long as everything is "square" with your account, the delay is generall less than 2 or 3 days.

If you haven't received your award by the 3rd though, I'd pm PSO ADMIN through the PSO mail system. They will generally respond with suggestions as to what you should do VERY quickly (less than 6 hrs usually).

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 03:33 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aktyvus View Post
Congrats,should have a thread opened to tell you what a great job you did,even if you are a black hawk down fan.

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 04:24 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8998 View Post
WTG aktyvus

Well done
Hope to meet at the table in the new donkfest

thank you spike , i think we already meet last month , but i am looking forward to meet u again bud

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 04:26 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Congrats,should have a thread opened to tell you what a great job you did,even if you are a black hawk down fan.

thank you Isee is well , and yes i am a fan of blackhawks and always will be

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 05:58 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
well done akty good luck in july

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 06:02 PM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2010
Big congrats to another Chicago Fan!!

Now after the Hawks have won one, that only leaves the Cubs so that each Chi-team will have one in my lifetime!!

But seriously, congrats on just joining recently and taking it down!!

~~

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Fri Jul 01, 2011 at 10:04 PM.. Reason: personal

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 06:25 PM
(#11)
Thank you Taxi , thank you Dan it really means a lot to me and i apreciate it
Damn those Cubs ... , but well we used to that , int we Dan ?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com