Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Experience at New PokerSchool Skill League

Old
Unhappy
Experience at New PokerSchool Skill League - Fri Jul 01, 2011, 11:07 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
ChromeStar
New League. New Experience. The field is much much harder than the previous league. Too many players treated the new freeroll the way they treated regular freerolls. The first two runs proved it; a quick exit. I'm not even sure if I can make it to Top 500.

If I want to make it on top, I've got to persevere and stick to good play. For fellow PSO members, good luck! Watch out for donkeys, they're everywhere!

Old
Thumbs up
Running Deep - Fri Jul 01, 2011, 12:11 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
ChromeStar
I'm still running deep as of this writing at the 3rd installment of the New PokerSchool Skill League which started at 09:00ET. Currently on top 50 and about 109 players, Level 18 Blinds 2K/4K Ante 400.

Good run for me. It pays to play better. Thanks to those lessons from PSO!

Last edited by SarahCandatu; Fri Jul 01, 2011 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Insert photo.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com