Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

TheLangolier live training issues

Old
TheLangolier live training issues - Fri Jul 01, 2011, 01:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

We're still working on resolving the audio stream and freezing issues experienced in my live training sessions over the past week. While we try some different things I made the decision to cancel last nights session (Ranging Opponents- practice by example) and tonights session (Position) as well. I made the decision because the last couple classes were almost untenable, and then Tuesday nights class (Profiling for Exploitation) was so trouble ridden we canceled mid way through. So rather than bang our heads against the wall the rest of this week, I moved the classes.

I have moved all 3 of the above mentioned classes to next week, with high hopes we'll have the issue resolved by then.

Thanks everyone for your patience, this is not normal at all... it's a new issue that just surfaced last week and we are working on identifying and resolving.

Thanks,
Dave

Old
cancelled classes - Fri Jul 01, 2011, 08:53 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
OK Dave. I'll be looking forward to the classes next week.

Old
live training - Sat Jul 02, 2011, 05:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kings&que639 View Post
OK Dave. I'll be looking forward to the classes next week.
realy enjoyed watching the live training table, makes it easier to understand. one thing, do you think the pros can unplug the house phone before the game lol. great site, GARYUK1

Old
On that note - Sat Jul 02, 2011, 07:00 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GARYUK1 View Post
realy enjoyed watching the live training table, makes it easier to understand. one thing, do you think the pros can unplug the house phone before the game lol. great site, GARYUK1
Let's remind the participants to watch the language while we're at it. These sessions are being recorded for the library for all comers. If you wouldn't say it to your mother, don't type it in the chat.

If you're going to participate in the live game training sessions, please don't register for a tournament that might put you at the same table as the presenter, it's embarrassing at the least.

Old
Mon Jul 04, 2011, 06:27 PM
(#5)
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

Update, I believe we have resolved my problem connecting to the training tool. I've tested it with the slide presentation and it was quick and responsive, so that's a great sign. I don't know for sure that this will also resolve the audio streaming problem, but am very optimistic. We'll find out in tomorrow night's training session.

Thanks,
Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com