Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Sailor Mow as the WSOP, any other PSO'ers there?

Old
Sailor Mow as the WSOP, any other PSO'ers there? - Fri Jul 01, 2011, 03:34 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
(Note: that is Sailor MOE, not Sailor Mow...ffs typoes!)

While americans can no longer play on PSO (unfortunately), I am sure Leon still considers himself a PSO'er.

As of now, Leon is out in Vegas, playing some WSOP events (he has played a $1500 event, finishing in the low 500's missing the $ by about 200 spots at last report). I also believe The Langolier will be heading out there soon, if he is not already there...

Is there anyone else out there in Vegas playing the WSOP? If so, tell us!

How 'bout we ALL give a nice shout out to all PSO'ers banging the felt at the WSOP this year!

T.I.D folks! T.I.D.!!!!

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 03:35 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Good luck guys,win one for the kipper!

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 03:35 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...you-attending;)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com