Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

This is the new PSO??

Old
This is the new PSO?? - Fri Jul 01, 2011, 10:21 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
PokerStars Game #64027563136: Tournament #409510447, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2011/07/01 21:27:05 ET
Table '409510447 123' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: BubnovEvg (4469 in chips)
Seat 2: Loneowl60 (3805 in chips)
Seat 3: WILLYPIL (2600 in chips)
Seat 4: erikajsm (4610 in chips)
Seat 5: dale442 (1175 in chips)
Seat 6: crackalocker (1681 in chips)
Seat 7: razzo64 (1440 in chips)
Seat 8: IIuIIka (1130 in chips)
Seat 9: shaxboz_r (4090 in chips)
Loneowl60: posts small blind 25
WILLYPIL: posts big blind 50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to dale442 [Td Jc]
erikajsm: calls 50
dale442 said, "lmao"
shaxboz_r said, "fak of"
shaxboz_r said, "gay"
dale442: folds
shaxboz_r said, "temp ledi boy"
shaxboz_r said, "onli"
crackalocker: folds
razzo64: calls 50
IIuIIka: folds
shaxboz_r: calls 50
BubnovEvg: calls 50
Loneowl60: calls 25
WILLYPIL: checks
*** FLOP *** [Th 7h 9d]
Loneowl60: checks
BubnovEvg said, "dale442 fckin gay. play faster loser"
erikajsm: checks
razzo64: checks
shaxboz_r: checks
BubnovEvg: checks
*** TURN *** [Th 7h 9d] [Kd]
Loneowl60: checks
erikajsm: bets 50
razzo64: calls 50
shaxboz_r: calls 50
Loneowl60: folds
WILLYPIL: calls 50
*** RIVER *** [Th 7h 9d Kd] [8s]
erikajsm: checks
razzo64: bets 50
shaxboz_r: folds
WILLYPIL: folds
erikajsm: folds
*** SHOW DOWN ***
razzo64: shows [5c Js] (a straight, Seven to Jack)
BubnovEvg: mucks hand
razzo64 collected 650 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 650 | Rake 0
Board [Th 7h 9d Kd 8s]
Seat 1: BubnovEvg (button) mucked [2h Ks]
Seat 2: Loneowl60 (small blind) folded on the Turn
Seat 3: WILLYPIL (big blind) folded on the River
Seat 4: erikajsm folded on the River
Seat 5: dale442 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: crackalocker folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: razzo64 showed [5c Js] and won (650) with a straight, Seven to Jack
Seat 8: IIuIIka folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: shaxboz_r folded on the River

Hmm, what will I learn at the new school...

How to continually accept chat slurrs

A new place for my daughters NOT to go...PS potential clients (nice business plan)

A new meaning of the word gay, "not that there is anything wrong with that"

How to swear, in different languages

How to take something that is maybe flawed but good, and make it flawed and very bad

And #1 is....drum roll please......

How not to play poker!!!

Pretty sad,

Dale

In the highlighted part of the chat I did edit out the U...So it was actually typed

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 11:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Violations of cardroom chat policy must be handled by calling a chat moderator or sending an e-mail with documentation to support@pokerstars.com.

Old
Fri Jul 01, 2011, 11:47 PM
(#3)
Wasn't really the point I was trying to make. This was my first game, first table. They, more hand history if you want it, were angry that I was taking too long for them. No time bank activation.

Really sad.

Report this? Not sure why. Sure looks from what I have seen now and others have said that this is the new way of doing things.

For Canadians....and Americans living somewhat close to the border....

Don't be afraid if while sleeping tonight you are awakened hearing the words...

ALL IN !!!!

Sorry, it was just me waking up screaming out the words

Dale.

Last edited by dale442; Fri Jul 01, 2011 at 11:51 PM..

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 03:39 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
Dale, At my table someone apparently slept with my dead mother, these people are sick and I have no idea what they were calling me as I dont speak the language of any country that ends in "Stan" i will continue to grind these shovemonkeys down and use my clock if I see fit. The only bit of advice I would offer anyone is dont raise with a small to medium pair in the first hour unless you are prepared to go all in with them because you will be re-raised with this crowd, of that there is no doubt. Secondly if your card dead use every tool at your disposal, they seem to hate clock runners. Good luck.

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 04:31 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatehouse999 View Post
Dale, At my table someone apparently slept with my dead mother, these people are sick and I have no idea what they were calling me as I dont speak the language of any country that ends in "Stan" i will continue to grind these shovemonkeys down and use my clock if I see fit. The only bit of advice I would offer anyone is dont raise with a small to medium pair in the first hour unless you are prepared to go all in with them because you will be re-raised with this crowd, of that there is no doubt. Secondly if your card dead use every tool at your disposal, they seem to hate clock runners. Good luck.
Could not agree more with this. I've had this EVERY game I've played so far.

zzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
play
play today
play mcshameboy
play mcgayboy
hurry up mcgameboy
you sure play slow mcgameboy

I did say to one of these haters "I am not doing this intentionally just to piss people off..it's part of a much bigger picture". Did one of them ask what that bigger picture might be? No. To a lot of these guys it is simply "just another freeroll with 10,000 runners". So I am happy to let them treat it that way. I can let them bust each other out with their "brand" of bingo while I grind my way to points. It is a transitional month so I will put up with the haters. I have goals to reach and a mission statement to adhere to and I aint gonna let a bunch of impatient morons stand in my way of achieving my goals or try to provoke me into veering off course by playing in the same thoughtless and reckless way that these tubes want to. They seem to wear incompetence at poker like its a badge of honour.

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 04:46 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Post Deleted

Last edited by PlsDntBlffMe; Mon Apr 16, 2012 at 01:39 PM..

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 04:55 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2010
me clocked & clocked & clocked.....had many insults from two serbian players ( or maybe they were complimenting me on my handsome avatar ? )....gonna get some choice sentences of my own translated into many different languages and have some fun in this donkfest
nowt too severe, just a few TILTY comments lol

Old
lols - Sat Jul 02, 2011, 05:25 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfranco View Post
me clocked & clocked & clocked.....playerhad many insults from two serbian s ( or maybe they were complimenting me on my handsome avatar ? )....gonna get some choice sentences of my own translated into many different languages and have some fun in this donkfest
nowt too severe, just a few TILTY comments lol
if it's something like CURVA it´s not good lol

but about all the swearing, you still can turn of the chat isn´t it?? i don't even look at it!! i am triening to adapt and can't use language lessons lol

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 07:05 AM
(#9)
Since: Apr 2011
BronzeStar
Yeah i was burning my clock down and i got a called all sorts like how many children have you killed and stuff like you jewish pig it's a total disgrace.

As for the poker side of things if you are gonna play a hand make sure you are no more than 3 handed and keep the pot as small as you can before seeing the flop. Thats what i have been doing it is working so far today.

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 07:13 AM
(#10)
had two guys speaking spanish to each other for about a half an hour think they were insulting each other....lol guess the chat mods were to busy to notice....lmao....gl every1....scorp

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 09:45 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
I was railing Brkn last night, he shoved AA clown calls with KJ and Brkn wins most of his stack Then the clown goes off lol attacking Brkn, his mother etc.. being the nice guy that I am I had to jump in to keep Brkn from being silent bob again but as an observer I cant get the chat He also attacked chilli2u and anyone else who said anything... sad to see from my infrequent railings how much is being let go now in chat I guess they need to appease the majority of rake payers now, since half of their business is now gone

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 10:14 AM
(#12)
Google "translate Russian to English" (or whatever else language is being written. Copy the text from the chat and paste it into the translator. Take out the user name. Now you can figure out what is being said.

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 10:54 AM
(#13)
Since: Jun 2010
If you don't call the mods, they won't come
Every game I've played, I've called the mods at least 3 times for ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE
So if you don't do it, don't complain
The funny part, they never think it's me....................LOL

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 11:14 AM
(#14)
Since: Apr 2011
when they start ZZZZZZing me, I just say "I KNOW!!!!! Iam tired too!!!"
when they say "come on play, or PLAY, I simply say "Iam playing...."
they usually shut up after that

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 12:10 PM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgg4 View Post
Google "translate Russian to English" (or whatever else language is being written. Copy the text from the chat and paste it into the translator. Take out the user name. Now you can figure out what is being said.
I am a lithuanian , and yesterday got insulted from one of mine countryman also , for running clock down . Just want to let u know there are not real curse words in lithuanian language , so please use Polish-English , or Russian-English translator if u really want to know what are lithuanians thinking about you in that moment

Last edited by aktyvus; Sat Jul 02, 2011 at 12:24 PM..

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 12:28 PM
(#16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones31271 View Post
when they start ZZZZZZing me, I just say "I KNOW!!!!! Iam tired too!!!"
when they say "come on play, or PLAY, I simply say "Iam playing...."
they usually shut up after that

I say I'm playing too and that I like to think.

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 12:37 PM
(#17)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
If you don't call the mods, they won't come
Every game I've played, I've called the mods at least 3 times for ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE
So if you don't do it, don't complain
The funny part, they never think it's me....................LOL

+100
IF THEY ARE REPORTED THEY WILL BE BLOCKED

Old
A bit disillusioned but will carry on - Sat Jul 02, 2011, 10:34 PM
(#18)
Since: Nov 2010
So I played the very first NEW PSO League game , played tight, only played KJ suited and hit quad kings on 4 all ins post flop. Got all the way to 146th place I think and I thought this is ok I can do this. Played my second PSO game and well after hearing a ton of bad beat stories over the last 2 days I have my own to add and well what was a fun comfortable league where you got to know most of the players ( or the top group) im now starring down the barrel of a 10k shove monkey freeroll ,Im not sure if I am going to continue or not maybe play a few games here and there, however 8 4 offsuite and A 2 offsuite is NOT an all in shove hand against my pocket kings u farkin bellands, monkey nut goofballs. Best of luck on the felt and have a nice day!!!!

the Hamster

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com