Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO In July..

Old
Lightbulb
PSO In July.. - Sat Jul 02, 2011, 09:58 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
WhiteStar
I know that they have updated the leagues and everything. I am a new to all this, but does the update mean that there are no free PSO leagues in July? Because when i go on tournement tickets the only PSO tornys are the 'PSO MONTHLY 1K ADDED SAT' . Any help? thanks

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 10:22 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
Alex, hi and welcome to PSO.

You will find the tournaments under the Tourney Freeroll or Tourney Private tabs in PokerStars lobby marked PokerSchool Skill League in blue text, there is no ticket requirement for the daily league tournaments.

Good luck and enjoy.

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 11:12 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to the forum and pso Alex!
As the bogweed stated, you no longer have to have a ticket to play in the open leauge. Click on the league tab above for info on both the open and the premier league starting next month.

I didn't realize Bog that players could see the tourneys in the private tab. I thought some were looking there and couldn't see them.
Guess I should finally do the update, reset my comp.date, fix this, fix that, and mess stuff up again likely.

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 11:17 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2010
Shows up in Private tab for me, I did an uninstall after the update glitch, that may be why some can't see it if they only moved their comp clocks to get around the problem.

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 11:25 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I can still see and rail all the touneys dan, do a player search and you can go right there... watching Darkman now lol

And you can rail the PSO games as bog described

And I see Darkman still follows Pso style lol, like watching paint dry

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 03:18 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
I can still see and rail all the touneys dan, do a player search and you can go right there... watching Darkman now lol

And you can rail the PSO games as bog described

And I see Darkman still follows Pso style lol, like watching paint dry
Almost makes you wanna...

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com