Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

1st or nothing

Old
1st or nothing - Sat Jul 02, 2011, 11:13 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
Hello to everybody , just wanna say thank you once again to all of you players , and pso staff for an incredible month of June i had . Received a lot of congrats yesterday at tables and private messages (first one was from SpaceHiker , what a sportsmanship man , i dont know i coulda done that ) That really means a lot to me , and i really ,really apreciate . It was just second month for me at pso , and it literaly took over my whole free time (and not even so free ) , but i was aiming for first from a start and i am so happy i could achieve that . I got questions, why i am still playing on a last days , when i had almost secured 2nd place , but i am such a competitive soul, that to me money doesnt matter when it comes to some kind of competition . I want to be 1st or nothing !!!! Period . Some of you gonna say , why i didnt do that in a first month ... well when i found out about leaderboard , it was middle of the month i was sitting in a nice 4300th place with respectfull 1440score , actualy went on a run , got 370 points in a week , climb to 21 st place at one point , but then had personal problms in my life , couldnt play so much if at all , still finished in top 200 , and i think that what setup me for next month . Can i do it back to back ? Well with all those changes probably not , i am not saying its imposible ,because someone gonna win for sure , and of course why not me (or even you who just read this post )
So just gonna wish to all of you best of luck , try best as you can and play good poker . Thank you once again , if u gonna meet me at tables , i am always open for conversation ,
P.S. Sorry for my English , i know its not perfect , but hell give me a break i deserve it

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 01:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
congrats aktyvus

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 01:01 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
hell yeah. good game aktyvus

Old
Good luck A - Thu Jul 14, 2011, 03:00 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
We are going to be missing a top player for August A - Whatever you do i wish you well and look forward to your return in the near future ( hopefully ) Best wishes A - B

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com