Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Free Training ... I have tested this ... PSO new style :D

Old
Lightbulb
Free Training ... I have tested this ... PSO new style :D - Sat Jul 02, 2011, 05:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
ok, here's the training.

1: sit out for 1 hr and 15 mins .... this will leave you with a stack between 580 - 880 depending on blinds and speed of game etc.

2: go all in on the next decent hand (you already are =/- 2250 in a field of 10 000)

3:if you win you have a stack to play cos there are still enough nut's in the game to get 3X a call or even a re raise not that you can win anything then but the nut that calls the re raise will leave the building probably giving you even more hope for a higher finnish)

4: go ahead and play your game with the chips you won if you did......if you lost you have a small plus around 14 (ish)

I don't need to be paid for this advise but I did test it today it works for me.

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 06:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Why not add to use your clock every hand instead of sitting out you will go even further.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com