Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

stats on new players? help.....

Old
stats on new players? help..... - Sat Jul 02, 2011, 09:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
can anyone tell me where I can find the names of the other leagues so I can find stats on the other players?

TANDY

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 09:52 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Go to intellipoker.es for the spanish league and intellipoker.de for the Germans.

Will need to use a translator

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 10:32 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Thanks for the info cookie What translator do u recommend? Is this something I also have to download to my computer?
TANDY

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 10:35 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
search the websites through google and it will ask you if you want this website translated.
Dont need to download anything.

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 11:00 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Or you could save yourself the trouble and treat everybody as an unthinking psycho until proven otherwise. A lot less work and just as effective

Old
Sat Jul 02, 2011, 11:18 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Or you could save yourself the trouble and treat everybody as an unthinking psycho until proven otherwise. A lot less work and just as effective
Stop telling people how effsea plays! It's against the forum rules!

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 12:57 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
search the websites through google and it will ask you if you want this website translated.
Dont need to download anything.

Looks like we can only access the stats of players as of July 2011 and nothing else. That means that we will not know how well or bad they did in their own leagues prior to the merger. But thanks anyways cookie. I 'll have to just start making new notes on these new players. Best of luck!
TANDY

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com