Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Quiz Answers

Old
Quiz Answers - Sun Jul 03, 2011, 06:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
I just took my first quiz but I only got 81% I wanted to see what I'd got wrong, where can I see my answers and look at the correct answers, otherwise how am I meant to learn??

Many thanks

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:14 AM
(#2)
wondering the same thing, i just did my mtt quiz and hit only 64%, is there any answers at all? :P

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 01:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey guys, welcome to the forum and pso.

They don't give out the answers to the quizzes. They actually change the questions too so it wouldn't help to have them.

Take the time to look through all the info in the tabs above and let us know if you have any questions. Lots of great people around!

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 01:13 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Thanks Dan

I appreciate they change the questions etc. but surely it would make sense at the end of taking the Quiz to give you an evaluation so that you can see your mistakes, how do I know what I got right and what I got wrong and where I need to go back and do further study??

CAM

Old
right - Sun May 19, 2013, 05:15 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2013
From what I am seeing they are changing the answers too

Old
Sun May 19, 2013, 05:18 PM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtunderri View Post
From what I am seeing they are changing the answers too
And what would be the point of this? Makes no sense.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 05:44 AM
(#7)
Since: May 2013
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAM5225 View Post
Thanks Dan

I appreciate they change the questions etc. but surely it would make sense at the end of taking the Quiz to give you an evaluation so that you can see your mistakes, how do I know what I got right and what I got wrong and where I need to go back and do further study??

CAM

Cam makes a very good point here! I think that they don't want people giving out spoilers, so they don't want to confirm what answers are correct. It might be that not one particular answer is correct, but you however get a percentage for each answer, and stronger answers may earn you more score. Don't know if I made that clear, sounded good in my head lol. But more likely it is just follow the maths, whereas I failed a few times, by putting answers that suited my gameplay, must mean my gameplay sucks haha

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 12:20 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Sean,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!
Good luck at the tables!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Nov 09, 2014, 10:44 PM
(#9)
Since: Dec 2013
BronzeStar
I googled the questions and only got 29% what a joke

Old
Mon Nov 10, 2014, 05:49 AM
(#10)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by radzic444 View Post
I googled the questions and only got 29% what a joke
All of the answers can be found in the content of the courses. If you take some time to study the courses you will pass the quiz with ease.

Why just Google the answers?

1. The information you might find on Google could be wrong and misleading
2. By Googling for 'ready-made' answers you will never learn how to improve your poker game and become a better player

Put a little time and effort in and it will stand to you in the long term

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 10, 2014, 06:59 AM
(#11)
Hi radzic444,

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Hope to see you there!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 27, 2014, 09:32 AM
(#12)
Since: Sep 2011
i cannot believe someone can pass the test rigth now...show me a youtube video with the date from this day or the next days... -.-" this quiz is retarded i saw all the quiz info and i know i'm rigth still didn't pass

Old
Thu Nov 27, 2014, 10:22 AM
(#13)
Hi xiko91,

The quizzes can be a little tricky, however all the information needed to pass is covered in the course material. Take your time to study, and you will pass. Thousands have already done so.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Hope to see you there!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Thu Nov 27, 2014 at 05:32 PM..

Old
Thu Nov 27, 2014, 01:09 PM
(#14)
Since: Jun 2014
After what period of time after completing the mtt course do I get the schoolpass ticket ?

Old
Thu Nov 27, 2014, 05:37 PM
(#15)
Hi httpwiz,

The mtt uiz tickets should be credited to your account within 24 hours.

Hope to see you there!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 22, 2015, 09:49 PM
(#16)
Since: Jan 2015
AsKs and flop Ts3sJh

Js isnt included in nuts(someone can made Fullhouse)and I cant select the answer from 1or9or12.

I failed quiz at 69%.What a suck!What a sick staff made this problem!!

Old
Sat Jan 31, 2015, 02:44 AM
(#17)
Since: Dec 2014
WhiteStar
I failed my Basic quiz at 69%. I think because I think I took help from the hints mentioned like "50-50" and "explain the answer"...

Am I allowed to do that?

Will my answer be counted as correct if I take help the answer correctly??

Also I think it said I failed before I finished the quiz....

Please help..

thanks

Last edited by ZenSukh; Sat Jan 31, 2015 at 02:51 AM.. Reason: To add one more point and format with more space

Old
Sat Jan 31, 2015, 08:24 AM
(#18)
Since: Jan 2015
Question:You have AsKs and flop Ts3sJh and how many nuts do you have at turn?

select answer from 1 or 9 or 12.

At Pokerstars,Nuts flush can beat Full-house?
That's great news and no fear for all-in seeing pair-board.
Of course not!!!!!!11nuts at turn and staff must hang to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Sat Jan 31, 2015, 08:32 AM
(#19)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurowashi View Post
Question:You have AsKs and flop Ts3sJh and how many nuts do you have at turn?

select answer from 1 or 9 or 12.

At Pokerstars,Nuts flush can beat Full-house?
Hello Kurowashi,

I've looked at the quiz questions and I can't find that one anywhere? Can you please post a screenshot of it so we can help you with the correct answer.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jan 31, 2015, 10:02 AM
(#20)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
i allways have 2 nuts at the turn!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com