Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

It continues

Old
It continues - Sun Jul 03, 2011, 09:36 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
cant be fussed talking to people who aint as gd as me. bye lol

Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Sun Jul 03, 2011 at 01:52 PM..

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 11:40 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
It continues.....

wahhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhh
I can't believe you're still here complaining
Please leave

BAH BYE loser

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 12:11 PM
(#3)
lol

Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Sun Jul 03, 2011 at 01:53 PM..

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 12:53 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Anybody who trash talk the software as being rigged, who's always complaining about bad beats, who's always threatening to leave but still stays, doesn't deserve respect.
Now, if you were constructive and positive with your posts it would be very different

As for finishing ahead of me, go ahead, I know I won't be saying it's rigged and I want to leave again and again and again.............. and again

Old
... - Sun Jul 03, 2011, 01:17 PM
(#5)
lol

Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Sun Jul 03, 2011 at 01:54 PM..

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 01:43 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Borderline harassment might have to get a new name change if he keeps it up!

If you are tired of people commenting on your rants,you should maybe look into why you post them.
Is it for you or is it to make people think some thing is wrong with the software?
If it is for you than I suggest you stop posting them,it makes you look like you have tilt issues.

It looks like you have a agenda to make Pokerstar's look bad and this carries back to before the name change.So whats your end game?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com