Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

EASY WAY TO MAKE YOUR VVP's

Old
EASY WAY TO MAKE YOUR VVP's - Sun Jul 03, 2011, 05:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
If you've got around $30 and want to build up your VVP's head to the 0.50/1 limit 2-7 triple draw I cant even play the game and i just made 75 VVP's and walked away with $20 profit and was only there for around 2 hours GET ON IT

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 10:42 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
how much bankroll would you need 20+ vpp?
and can it be earned easily playing Holdem?

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 10:52 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
SilverStar
or go burn $400 playing $10/$20 fixed or $5/$10 like my dumb azz did lol
closing in on silver star

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 10:58 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
If you are looking at 20 VPPS try 1/2 cent holdem?

I enter with 1.60$, I am usually upto over 6$ and 3VPP within the hour (although it takes some time for the VPPS to update) and then I leave the table. Well I mostly leave the table, the other day for example I got up to over 8$. I was dominating the table, got a bit greedy and played on. I then got humbled in two big hands one after the other, Q,10, beaten by Q,J and K,Q, beaten by K,J and left with my tail between my legs.

Discipline is the key, if you have a plan, stick to it.

TC

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 10:58 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2007
As I said Cote you gamble too much

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 11:09 AM
(#6)
Too bad we can't edit titles..it's vpps, not vvps.

Good info here.
When newbies ask about vpps, i usually give them keywords to throw in advanced search... best way to earn vpps. Just thought I'd throw that in the discussion as there have been at least 50 threads on the subject.

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 11:19 AM
(#7)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
the omaha 8 games will get you to accumulate VPP's pretty quick too.
I've gotten 20VPP from $5 before, from the 2/4 cent limit games of hold'em and omaha 8.

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 11:29 AM
(#8)
At other sites I like the fixed limit holdem for getting points without risking too much but on Pokerstars there are a lot less VPPs awarded per $1 of rake on the fixed limit tables. The .01/.02 cent pot limit and no limit tables award 12 VPPs per $1 of rake (split evenly to the players at the table), that's the best bet for quick VPPs, and buy in at the tables with average pots of $1 or more, I buy in for 80 cents to the PLO tables, and let the VPPs roll in.

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 11:35 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Too bad we can't edit titles..it's vpps, not vvps.

Good info here.
When newbies ask about vpps, i usually give them keywords to throw in advanced search... best way to earn vpps. Just thought I'd throw that in the discussion as there have been at least 50 threads on the subject.
LOL Dan think I've said vvp's in every post about them will now go back and edit every post

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 12:52 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
I think multitabling something lower is better than going in and playing above your roll for most people.I have found it pretty easy to just grind 2nl for vpps.
Just buyin 80 cents each table(min.) and you can cover more tables.
I only play the nuts or multiways pots with low connectors.

Can hit 8 vpps a hour with no major threat to bankroll.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com