Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

IS IT WORTH POSTING HANDS from the new league

Old
IS IT WORTH POSTING HANDS from the new league - Sun Jul 03, 2011, 05:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
iam not whining i am absolutly fed up with this you now call the league,and here we go ,this guy was all in hand after hand ,i am sick of loosing to 66s 55s and now 9s

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

i should post this in hand analizer and ask HOW DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 10:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaws62 View Post
iam not whining i am absolutly fed up with this you now call the league,and here we go ,this guy was all in hand after hand ,i am sick of loosing to 66s 55s and now 9s

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

i should post this in hand analizer and ask HOW DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME

You play this game like you did here PLaws. If KK knocks you out,then KK knocks you out. Only way you can even think about laying this down is if you give villain #1 credit for having AA and making a complete donk shove. The 96o play isn't even worth commenting on. If they hung the goof for being a poker player they would be hanging an innocent man.

Now IF,a big if to be sure,you did have a read on the first player as being a tight player who was making fairly solid plays then,maybe,you may have to think about tossing the KK hand here. But a decent player would NOT open shove 23 BB's with AA. So you probably had him on a much wider range and basically have to call here. Tough spot at this early a level to be sure,but I'm snap-calling here if it's me.

The 96o play? Well the guy has ZERO cash results so I think we know what we're dealing with here---just another Hubble's donk. Gonna be a lot of that this month,just keep making the proper plays and rest easy knowing that you're already far more advanced in your game than any of these goofs are ever likely to be in theirs. Sometimes fortune favors the stupid. Nothing you can do about that.

I'm seeing a lot of that with this new influx of players----either no stats or a it's all the .02 Hyper Turbo Donkathon with a smattering of the .10's mixed in. That really tells the tale with this crowd---shove ANYTHING and keep on shoving,get a penny or two,go to a .02 Hyper Donkathon and do the same thing there. Rinse and repeat. I used to love seeing lines like that in the .25 45 man SNG's because these guys were Dead Money at even that level,they got lucky and won a dollar or so in one of their shovefests and here they come to donk it off. Yippee.

Don't let them beat you down PLaws. Keep your head up and play YOUR game.

Old
tutorals good for live play...but here....? - Sun Jul 03, 2011, 11:05 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
it's so funny to read the tutorals on proper play versus how you need to play to be successful online. how about a tutoral that isn't just taken from some book on live play.

Old
Mon Jul 04, 2011, 12:45 AM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SküllDüggery View Post
it's so funny to read the tutorals on proper play versus how you need to play to be successful online. how about a tutoral that isn't just taken from some book on live play.

Ok you have the floor,enlighten us all please.

Or can't you?

BTW it's tutorial...

Old
Mon Jul 04, 2011, 02:07 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Enlighten us, oh wise one.

Old
Mon Jul 04, 2011, 02:09 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Ok you have the floor,enlighten us all please.

Or can't you?

BTW it's tutorial...
I have a feeling the words "rigged", "setup", and "jokerstars" will be thrown out there.

zzzzzzzzzz

Old
Mon Jul 04, 2011, 07:10 PM
(#7)
thanks moxie ,no im not ,not having a go at pokerstars or shuffle or the deal ,i know AA AND KK can be beat, and i was trying hard to stay in,iknow i made the right play and played it strong, i learn more about the game from posting hands ,and getting feed back ,good and unforunatly the bad,i also get feed from players in matches about posts ,yes i was mad yesturday but i m good again today

Old
Mon Jul 04, 2011, 10:02 PM
(#8)
Hey man all you can do is just keep on keeping on and make the right play as many times as possible. Shoot I had a streak for about a month-5 weeks where I absolutely cringed every time I got dealt KK. Didn't matter where I was playing,PSO,rings or cash MTT/SNG's---if I got KK I was going bye-bye. But you CANNOT start making the wrong play because you've taken some unlucky hits.

That's how you become a losing player.

P.S.

I know you don't think that "it's rigged" crap PLaws. That's ssugs and I calling skullduggery out on his usual whinefest,conspiracy,card-carrying member of the "Tin-foil Hat" club garbage.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon Jul 04, 2011 at 10:04 PM..

Old
pseudo elitist double talk... - Tue Jul 05, 2011, 04:31 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
wow, that hurt. i'm mortorfired....

Old
Tue Jul 05, 2011, 05:28 PM
(#10)
You come in here alluding to your typical tripe---"on-line poker is rigged for action,be the 1st to shove,blah,blah,blah"---then you don't,as usual,produce an ounce of evidence to support your BS and say that someone needs to "educate" the peeps on how to play proper on-line poker.

Well have at it then,we're all waiting on pins and needles.

But that's never,ever going to happen is it? Just more of your standard deflections.

All you have is your "it's rigged because I said so" garbage. Please begone.

Old
Tue Jul 05, 2011, 07:52 PM
(#11)
Since: May 2010
when did Baltimore move to Canada

Old
haywood jeblome, again....? - Wed Jul 06, 2011, 12:31 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
i never stated any of your fabrications....break the prozacs in half.

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 12:51 AM
(#13)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
look at the you tube video of 'im da nuts' playing deep in a tourney. i know hes a great player and all but come on. i wish i knew what he knows about rng manipulation. random....no.no way on earth you could get away with that live. no way. you just gotta know how to manipulate it online. look at the video and tell me everything is normal and random, i dare you. i know the elitists will say: "oh, hes running good, he can afford to make those calls being deep stacked", etc. etc. blah blah. yhat may be true, but it still aint random. he wooda been out right away live.site rewards blind hyper agressive play. so obvious. you just have to have the balls to go for it, then when you suck out with napkins, some poor bastard can complain about you in a forum. just saying.

SO IS THIS YOU SAYING IT'S RIGGED??
OR IS SOMEBODY ELSE POSTING FOR YOU??

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 01:46 AM
(#14)
Since: Jun 2010
i seen that vid i just laffed after watching it i like the music playing while that vid was running

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 06:45 PM
(#15)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaws62 View Post
thanks moxie ,no im not ,not having a go at pokerstars or shuffle or the deal ,i know AA AND KK can be beat, and i was trying hard to stay in,iknow i made the right play and played it strong, i learn more about the game from posting hands ,and getting feed back ,good and unforunatly the bad,i also get feed from players in matches about posts ,yes i was mad yesturday but i m good again today
plaws i do not even get mad anymore.....i have not won a hand in july yet im ranked 800 or so in this open donk fest....im lucky that i can fold into the positive points so that the top 1500 is in reach....augusts premier league should be some good poker because it can not get any worse gl plaws F.M.

Old
Thu Jul 07, 2011, 12:09 AM
(#16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
plaws i do not even get mad anymore.....i have not won a hand in july yet im ranked 800 or so in this open donk fest....im lucky that i can fold into the positive points so that the top 1500 is in reach....augusts premier league should be some good poker because it can not get any worse gl plaws F.M.

thanks for the advice,i dropped points in a couple of games,i have won a couple of hands and am climbing back,but i can only play one match a day during the week,but keeping it postive and will give an opinion on the league after the first month ,i hope i make the premier league,

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com