Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The Positive Thread

Old
The Positive Thread - Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:09 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
That's right. Only good things allowed in here. Whiney little trolls are barred. You already have a hundred other threads in which to post your dross.

So who's gonna start us off....................

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:11 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Me me me me

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:12 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
IT WAS A GOOD NASCAR RACE YESTERDAY

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:17 PM
(#4)
I think this is an opportunity for players to to take their game to a new level. Believe it or not if you can put yourself in a position to have a CHANCE to get in the PREMIER LEAGUE next month, you can probably be a profitable player playing ONLINE POKER .

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:28 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Leafs blow.

Old
Smile
ok - Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:30 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
That's right. Only good things allowed in here. Whiney little trolls are barred. You already have a hundred other threads in which to post your dross.

So who's gonna start us off....................

i am really pleased with my progress....i am/was in the top 500...(last time i looked) and i think i've got a chance of making it into the premier league.

i'll go and post some dross now in one of the moaning threads.

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:33 PM
(#7)
I agree but at the same time your going to be competing against at least 1000 sharks, so your gonna have to be a really good player to make the top 100 in it. its gonna be tighter than a sumo's G-string all month, you wont see no one making crazy moves like we have been getting in this one or even the old PSO league.

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:37 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
Leafs blow.
Thats funny! Exactly the first thing that came to mind when I saw this post.

Something positive,some really good people are representing the PSO on the leaderhoard.

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:48 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
Love the new league i am now fluent in 17 Languages, well for the word "mongol" been called worse and I dont care, lol. Got a decent start but off on 9th July for two weeks holiday, hope I can get Internet at the pool. I wish you a small amount of luck at the tables. All good.

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:51 PM
(#10)
Since: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by De Hitman View Post
I agree but at the same time your going to be competing against at least 1000 sharks, so your gonna have to be a really good player to make the top 100 in it. its gonna be tighter than a sumo's G-string all month, you wont see no one making crazy moves like we have been getting in this one or even the old PSO league.
Agree... if one was smart, he/she will treat it like the tour de france, and stay in the fore front of the peloton, as they chased down breakaway after breakaway...

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 07:55 PM
(#11)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by De Hitman View Post
you referring to me? i know if i make it to premier i'll probably get eaten up....in fact i know i'll get eaten up...but at least i swam in there a while.

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 08:06 PM
(#12)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I'm really enjoying the new league - it's different, but it's kind of cool to have a field of 10,000 - larger stack differential, and all new players each and every game where we have to study the players from scratch.

And ITM is back up to 15%. And the games are shorter. And people are getting more points for making it farther.

So excited for all of you who are doing so well in the new league ... some really nice prizes to be had!!

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 08:07 PM
(#13)
Since: Sep 2010
lol easy .....do the french play poker??? I wish every1 all luck in this new world we call the pso every1 in both leagues...we should all be aspiring to be better at poker as well as better in life .....nice to see a none flaming or whining thread good job dman.....by the way suggs canucks rule well everywhere except in boston....lol.....scorp

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 09:54 PM
(#14)
Since: Mar 2009
BronzeStar
Lets give a of applause to the ppl in this forum that seem to go the extra distance to help
other pso members. These guys/girls are the the reason players are doing better at the
tables. Thay never stop giving there best to make everyone better at poker.
At the same time they will humble you when you do things wrong and not afraid to point
it out.

These forum mambers that go out of there way to help a fellow members should be
reconized by the PSO for good that thay do. When I need assistence in any subject
they seem to just show up and give advice. This is what we need is more members like
that.

I find the knowledge here is great but it's the few members share what they have should
be applauded for there role in making the PSO a great place to learn.
This is a school after all and teachers I find are in the forum. The mods should be looking
for memberslike: The Langoier-IceeCookies-De Hitman-Moxie pip just to name a couple of them.
sorry if I mispelled any names and there are a lot more members like this!

I believe the members who go out of there way to show you and guide you through what ever
the topic. Even a colored ring on the avetar that they use just to show are going over and above
the call. These kind of members is what makes the PSO school.

This is the best place to learn by far then any other site!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading this it's just how I see it. All the best at the tables

Last edited by mmaracle; Sun Jul 03, 2011 at 09:57 PM.. Reason: typo

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 10:43 PM
(#15)
First thanks for the kind words mmaracle.

Secondly I completely agree with Cookies,it's way cool to see so many familiar names holding it down for PSO. And looking "inside" the numbers of some of the folks at the top of the leaderboard right now gives me a "blind squirrel finding a couple of nuts" vibe off of them so it may get even more "normal" looking in the days and weeks to come.

Thirdly while I agree with Hitman and bindy about the prospect of there being quite a few sharks swimming in the pool once the Premier League starts (I don't think they'll be too numerous however,based on whom seems to be making a run of it so far,we'll see I guess),I think that you should all look at it with a different point of view.

That being---If there are a bunch of more accomplished players competing in the Premier League then those of you who qualify to play there and haven't played at that level of competition much in the past (or at all), are going to get an education in poker Darwinism in a Freeroll League. Win,lose or draw THAT experience alone could prove to be invaluable in your progression.

Very,very envious of you all right now and hope that myself and my fellow US players can be right there beside you all soon.

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 11:10 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion1367 View Post
by the way suggs canucks rule at choking.

Old
Wink
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Sun Jul 03, 2011, 11:59 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
How bout them BRUINS ???? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gl all in the PSO

Can only wish one day soon to play w ya'll

HUGS ,

Mary

Old
Mon Jul 04, 2011, 01:08 PM
(#18)
ok darkman no more bitching ur my poker shrink lol

Old
Mon Jul 04, 2011, 04:59 PM
(#19)
suggs thats cold....lmao....good one tho and unfortunately kinda true......dam they were right when they said the truth hurts....lol....scorp

Old
Mon Jul 04, 2011, 10:58 PM
(#20)
Since: May 2011
On the new league this month...

Waaaaaay less chat as the chat is shut down soon as someone goes all-in!!!!!!

Enjoy;

Dale

Last edited by dale442; Mon Jul 04, 2011 at 11:11 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com