Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

It was not broken

Old
Default
It was not broken - Mon Jul 04, 2011, 01:45 PM
(#1)
darlic123's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 1
Why mess with something that was working fine.The new DONK pokerschool isjust a JOKE If you get any AK AQ pocket nuts early in the tourney more than twice YOU are sure to get DONKED OUT ,THERE IS NO LEARNING from donks they call any raise in any spot and are sure to catch up with you on 5th street.YOUcant keep throwing away premium hands,SO YOU WILL GET DONKED I have earned over 1200vpps this year ANDthe only reason i played this site was for the fun on pso TIME to find new site
 
Old
Default
Fri Jul 08, 2011, 12:23 PM
(#2)
FarrahnsMom's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by darlic123 View Post
Why mess with something that was working fine.The new DONK pokerschool isjust a JOKE If you get any AK AQ pocket nuts early in the tourney more than twice YOU are sure to get DONKED OUT ,THERE IS NO LEARNING from donks they call any raise in any spot and are sure to catch up with you on 5th street.YOUcant keep throwing away premium hands,SO YOU WILL GET DONKED I have earned over 1200vpps this year ANDthe only reason i played this site was for the fun on pso TIME to find new site
julys league sucks ..if you can hold on and come in the top 1500 and have over 20 vpps for the month you will make it into the premiere league for august ....im sure the poker will be alot better because it cant get any worse gl F.M
 
Old
Default
Fri Jul 08, 2011, 01:09 PM
(#3)
TrumpinJoe's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,557
** Moved **
 
Old
Thumbs down
yes damn bad new tourney! - Sat Jul 09, 2011, 01:51 PM
(#4)
O.Vasile's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 31
BronzeStar
I have a bad beat every tourney :|
Let's see some...... JJ vs AQ ( River A)
QQ vs JJ ( river J )
A10 with flop A107 i go all in some idiot call me with J8 for 1 out and he hit 9 on river..!

That is very sick :| I have over 150 pictures with bad beats....so what i can't take my money back...HOPE F.B.I. will do justice like they did with FULL TILT!! DIE POKERSTARS!
 
Old
Default
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 01:52 PM
(#5)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by darlic123 View Post
Why mess with something that was working fine.The new DONK pokerschool isjust a JOKE If you get any AK AQ pocket nuts early in the tourney more than twice YOU are sure to get DONKED OUT ,THERE IS NO LEARNING from donks they call any raise in any spot and are sure to catch up with you on 5th street.YOUcant keep throwing away premium hands,SO YOU WILL GET DONKED I have earned over 1200vpps this year ANDthe only reason i played this site was for the fun on pso TIME to find new site

To put it as simply as possible .... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
Old
Default
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 01:56 PM
(#6)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.Vasile View Post
I have a bad beat every tourney :|
Let's see some...... JJ vs AQ ( River A)
QQ vs JJ ( river J )
A10 with flop A107 i go all in some idiot call me with J8 for 1 out and he hit 9 on river..!

That is very sick :| I have over 150 pictures with bad beats....so what i can't take my money back...HOPE F.B.I. will do justice like they did with FULL TILT!! DIE POKERSTARS!
A little extreme.
You won't find many sympathizers here. You will find good hand analysis and suggestions if you post a hand for analysis which includes stacks, position, etc.
What money are you wanting back from a free league?
 
Old
Default
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#7)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
btw Please do not list Aq vs Jj as a bad beat. People will instantly mark you as a fish

Worst case scenario for the AQ (offsuit and not covering either Jacks suit) you're still looking at roughly a 57%/43% battle - nowhere near "bad beat" range.
 
Old
Default
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 03:23 PM
(#8)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
btw Please do not list Aq vs Jj as a bad beat. People will instantly mark you as a fish

Worst case scenario for the AQ (offsuit and not covering either Jacks suit) you're still looking at roughly a 57%/43% battle - nowhere near "bad beat" range.
Not to worry,many had you marked as a fish anyway...
 
Old
Default
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 03:24 PM
(#9)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
lol
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com