Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

new legue

Old
new legue - Tue Jul 05, 2011, 01:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
I find this new league crap get home at 10 to 1 and its full i cant play.I have been a league member for 6 months..And think league members should get to play if they want.But no alot of none members get in and us that have supported the league and pokerstars get screwed over.Has anyone else had this problem

Old
Tue Jul 05, 2011, 01:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
yup same thing happened to me, went to reg at 12:50 and it was full lol

Old
Tue Jul 05, 2011, 01:26 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbear147 View Post
I find this new league crap get home at 10 to 1 and its full i cant play.I have been a league member for 6 months..And think league members should get to play if they want.But no alot of none members get in and us that have supported the league and pokerstars get screwed over.Has anyone else had this problem
i agscree the tournys fill so quickly i have missed a few ....i feel for those that have to work or their schedule may get in the way gl F.M.

Old
Cool
Playing,, - Tue Jul 05, 2011, 10:27 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
first PSO game in a long time,,,, everything seems exactly the same as before,,,, just more peeps.......Good luck,,, wish I had more time,,,, need internet stick maybe,,,,, for when fish aint bitin,,,,,

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 05:48 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2011
ive been home every day when registration opens and within the first minute you have anywhere from 3500 to 4500 registered already

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 11:35 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Yes because now these tourneys are open to everyone and they are showing on the Freeroll tab, so you have every freeroller on the site trying to register, so they fill up almost as fast as the Astronomer Freerolls.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com