Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

final table.

Old
final table. - Tue Jul 05, 2011, 10:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
just cheched out the final table in a PSO League game. very interesting. the highest ranked player at the table was ranked in the 23,000s. very skilled i must say. this change in the league is a giant slap in the face, no, a kick in the nuts, to all of us that have played here for the past year or more. i fail to understand what we all did to poker stars to deserve this treatment. DO YOU POKER STARS THINK THAT LITTLE OF US?

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 02:18 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
take it eeeeasy jam.

I nearly cracked the top 100 today and then my KK got cracked by 78 offsuit...yes the chips were in preflop.

LOL

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 12:13 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
BronzeStar
I made the final table and i am in the top 250 in the league

Last edited by Mikey_hba; Wed Jul 06, 2011 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: typo

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJAMFx View Post
just cheched out the final table in a PSO League game. very interesting. the highest ranked player at the table was ranked in the 23,000s. very skilled i must say. this change in the league is a giant slap in the face, no, a kick in the nuts, to all of us that have played here for the past year or more. i fail to understand what we all did to poker stars to deserve this treatment. DO YOU POKER STARS THINK THAT LITTLE OF US?
july is an open league ...make sure you come in the top 1500 and earn at least 20 vpps..in august the premier league is a go ....the poker has to be better than the july open league because it cant get any worse .....gl xjamfx F.M.

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 10:50 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
july is an open league ...make sure you come in the top 1500 and earn at least 20 vpps..in august the premier league is a go ....the poker has to be better than the july open league because it cant get any worse .....gl xjamfx F.M.
you say a lot with the few words you use,i hope that next month the poker is better,and hopefully we will be able to play with some of the familiar faces

Old
Sun Jul 31, 2011, 09:21 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
last game of the month had to play it or fall below 1500. i got A3 hearts in the big blind called a small raise flopped the flush.called a big raise left me with 650 chips. lost the hand to full house. very next hand got AK, every one folds i call the BB. flop AK. i shove and the BB calls with Q8. turn and river 8,8. so i didnt make the top 1500. i guess if enuff people havent made their VPP,s this month i still got a chance lol.

Last edited by xJAMFx; Mon Aug 01, 2011 at 12:27 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com