Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Keeping it positive

Old
Keeping it positive - Tue Jul 05, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
second game this week,and made the points again ,two nights straight,kept it postive ,i did win the ticket in the 1K special,and 400s in league,i was working the clock,folding and then i got a let up in the all ins,and managed to limp into a hand ,hit a pair,min raised,hit the trip 8s,went all in and two others came along,won and was at around 4300,and then realy played the clock,its hard work running the clock but got down to the 800s and was pleased i had my best finish and went all in with about 600 and hit ,won a couple of thousand,made it down to the 400s,
so the goal is to get plus points everynight this week so far so good

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com