Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Scrolling the leaderboard?

Old
Lightbulb
Scrolling the leaderboard? - Wed Jul 06, 2011, 12:11 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
Can you see the URL bar at the top of your browser?

1. Do a search.

2. Go to page two(2) of the leaderboard and change the last number in the URL to
the number of the page where you think 'you' are.

3. If you miss guess again.

The webmaster doesn't get it!

Do you get it?

I have to relax. Could you take over and post a response. Blow it up.

Lagomorpha

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 12:23 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Are you trying to find yourself or others?Hard to understand if you are asking a question or giving a answer.

You can always type the name you are searching on the left top title bar of the standings and it will take you to the person you are looking for.

Old
I see cookies too. - Wed Jul 06, 2011, 12:19 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
Great nick by the way.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...rboard?page=16

You see I became leader of page 17 today.
I like that much more than middle of the pack in a group of five(5) from the search bar.

Your rank is 185 putting you on page 4.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...erboard?page=3

I just changed the last number in the URL and I see 49 of your competitors, not four(4).

You really have a great appetite. Thanks for chipping in.

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 03:13 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
If you know the person's handle, you can see
his rank and the two above and below. (use the name search feature)

If you know the person's rank, including yours, you can see
his rank related to a full page of players (use the system above)

Both work fine. For a page location, remember there are fifty players per page. If a player is ranked 567, then this player is near the top of page 12. (567 divided by 50 = 11 +) Always round up if the number is not exactly divisible by fifty.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com